Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

MrLavaLava's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"...oder nicht gleich 4 Cosmos ansetzen?  Die vierte würde ich dann nehmen wollen. Un…"

MrLavaLava replied May 16, 2015 to MONSTER JET - Project started! - UPDATE: 25. November, Page 2

29 May 16, 2015
Reply by MrLavaLava

"I'll go for the XL-Variant, for both of my Lunars (necessary symmetry-wise)  and Ver…"

MrLavaLava replied Mar 31, 2015 to GOOLAMP XXL Bottle suitable for Mathmos Lunar Lava lamp

137 Feb 13
Reply by Marcel

" "

MrLavaLava replied Mar 30, 2015 to FOR SALE - MATHMOS & CRESTWORTH LAMPS / FROM SIMON :-)

15 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by Simon Lloyd

"Should MCJ's idea come to fruition, I  would definitely take one (or two) of those,…"

MrLavaLava replied Mar 30, 2015 to GOOLAMP XXL Bottle suitable for Mathmos Lunar Lava lamp

137 Feb 13
Reply by Marcel

"Hi Marcel, count me in on the new batch, I would like to havve one of those XXL-Bott…"

MrLavaLava replied Mar 29, 2015 to GOOLAMP XXL Bottle suitable for Mathmos Lunar Lava lamp

137 Feb 13
Reply by Marcel

"outstanding, i will definitely get one of those once the product is actually availab…"

MrLavaLava replied Mar 2, 2015 to Ferrofluid + Motion Lamp = EPIC (made in the USA!)

19 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Christian BayLee

"If I'd live in the US you could consider it sold, but unfortunately the shpping make…"

MrLavaLava replied Feb 16, 2015 to Selling a RARE Blue/White Grande only a 100 or so made.

16 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by johnny lava

"Hi Marcel, I'm new here on oozinggoo, but have already stumbled upon your phenomenal…"

MrLavaLava replied Jan 14, 2015 to GOOLAMP XXL Bottle suitable for Mathmos Lunar Lava lamp

137 Feb 13
Reply by Marcel

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service