Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"ANYTHING M****** CAN DO, I CAN DO... WORSE? Reading all of the above makes one thing…"

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied Nov 2, 2022 to 2nd Nov new lamp launch

152 Dec 1, 2022
Reply by Paul

"Hello Guys, Reading through some of the above posts seems to indicate that some peop…"

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied Oct 28, 2022 to 2nd Nov new lamp launch

152 Dec 1, 2022
Reply by Paul

"Hello Guys, Just to add my sentiments on the current economic mess and how it impact…"

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied Oct 26, 2022 to 2nd Nov new lamp launch

152 Dec 1, 2022
Reply by Paul

"Hello Guys, So, the great debate rages on about Mathmos quality issues (here and on…"

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied Oct 23, 2022 to 2nd Nov new lamp launch

152 Dec 1, 2022
Reply by Paul

"Hello Arne, Again, thanks very much for your compliments. Selling a kidney is a bold…"

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied Oct 1, 2022 to New Mathmos lamp announced...any ideas?

32 Oct 17, 2022
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

"Hello Claude, Thanks for your kind words, much appreciated. Captain Skywalker."

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied Oct 1, 2022 to New range of Lunar sized rockets is now completed... Finally!

6 Nov 26, 2022
Reply by James Thomas Decker

"Hello Arne, Thank you for the kind words about my Orbiter, much appreciated. I love…"

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied Oct 1, 2022 to New Mathmos lamp announced...any ideas?

32 Oct 17, 2022
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

"Hello, Thank you for your complimentary words about my rockets, much appreciated. Lo…"

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied Sep 25, 2022 to New Mathmos lamp announced...any ideas?

32 Oct 17, 2022
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

"Hello Guys, I'm of the same opinion as most of you here, what we all really wanted w…"

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied Sep 25, 2022 to New Mathmos lamp announced...any ideas?

32 Oct 17, 2022
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

"Hello Ryan, Nice to hear from you, glad you like them, they've been a long time in t…"

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied Sep 22, 2022 to New range of Lunar sized rockets is now completed... Finally!

6 Nov 26, 2022
Reply by James Thomas Decker

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2023   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service