Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, No need to change the cord (wire is wire and you'll be running it on US 110 v…"

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied Jul 22 to Nova lamp Bulb

3 Jul 23
Reply by Claude J

"Thanks for all the kind words guys. I've added a couple of pictures to better show t…"

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied Jun 24 to GIANT SPACE SHUTTLE LAVA LAMP NOW COMPLETED! AND A COUPLE OF ROCKETS...

4 Jun 24
Reply by CAPTAIN SKYWALKER

"It's a lovely effect, regardless who actually made the bottle. I'd be very happy to…"

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied May 31 to Interesting Astrobaby metallic found

12 Jun 4
Reply by Arne

"Thanks for the kind words. Here are a few recent pictures showing the opening cargo…"

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied May 29 to Update on new range of Lunar sized rocket lamps... The Shuttle has landed!

7 May 29
Reply by MileHigh

"Hello, Thanks for the complimentary words, much appreciated. When the lamp is runnin…"

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied May 25 to Update on new range of Lunar sized rocket lamps... The Shuttle has landed!

7 May 29
Reply by MileHigh

""

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied Apr 29 to My second attempt at a Giant (Lunar sized) Rocket lamp!

1 Apr 29

"Hope these are better pictures that everyone can see! Didn't realise my computer had…"

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied Apr 29 to My first attempt at a home made giant rocket lava lamp.

6 Apr 29

""

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied Apr 29 to My first attempt at a home made giant rocket lava lamp.

6 Apr 29

"Hi, I've just added a new thread, with pictures of Rocket Lamp number two. (More pic…"

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied Apr 28 to My first attempt at a home made giant rocket lava lamp.

6 Apr 29

"Hello, Thanks for the comment. The bottle is a new Mathmos bottle. "

CAPTAIN SKYWALKER replied Apr 22 to My first attempt at a home made giant rocket lava lamp.

6 Apr 29

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2022   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service