Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Ford Prefect - NPNG's Discussions (296)

Discussions Replied To (260) Replies Latest Activity

"you're welcome. it is kind of trial and error and as you are using home made wax the…"

Ford Prefect - NPNG replied May 11, 2011 to Flow problem, possible coil issue.

3 May 11, 2011
Reply by Ford Prefect - NPNG

"i dont know anything about home-made lamps but the wax detaching is an over-heating…"

Ford Prefect - NPNG replied May 11, 2011 to Flow problem, possible coil issue.

3 May 11, 2011

"they do enclose the jet so yes, it will overheat a bit more quickly with the jetstre…"

Ford Prefect - NPNG replied May 8, 2011 to What can I expect to pay for a White Jetstream in good condition ?

16 May 15, 2011
Reply by Pete

"jesus pete, there wont be anything of it left! lol"

Ford Prefect - NPNG replied May 7, 2011 to What can I expect to pay for a White Jetstream in good condition ?

16 May 15, 2011
Reply by Pete

"well i'm sure you'll end up with a galaxy at some point if you really want one. Mine…"

Ford Prefect - NPNG replied May 7, 2011 to What can I expect to pay for a White Jetstream in good condition ?

16 May 15, 2011
Reply by Pete

"i see. yes in that case the wax is not right. I had a similar problem when my husban…"

Ford Prefect - NPNG replied May 7, 2011 to Flow problem with retro basic formula

3 May 7, 2011

"when you say the wax rushes up and solidifies, this is what should happen.    How lo…"

Ford Prefect - NPNG replied May 7, 2011 to Flow problem with retro basic formula

3 May 7, 2011

"oh it was my photo got you interested?!!  :D well i'm very flattered lol   they are…"

16 May 15, 2011
Reply by Pete

"Arne you're an alchemist!   if i had a metallic i would so be on that offer :)"

Ford Prefect - NPNG replied May 5, 2011 to imagine I figured the masterfluid for mathmos metallics...would anybody be interested?

17 Sep 6, 2023
Reply by bob

"hey there Nicola wish i could advise but i'm thinking the crestworth astros used a d…"

Ford Prefect - NPNG replied May 4, 2011 to Problems with Cloudy Crestworth

4 May 5, 2011
Reply by Arne

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service