Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Colossus' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I Can Take No More - Colossus Goo Kit Project (Sorta')

I've tried different coils, removing the small coil, putting in new custom coils, slowly warming the wax for weeks - still my Purple/Pink h…

Started by Kirk

274 Dec 16, 2020
Reply by KittenChops

COLOSSUS SALE!!!

I have a few lamps. Barely used and NIB! I am looking for top dollar since they are extinct as you all know. Prefer to have picked up. I li…

Started by Ron Harris

7 Aug 11, 2020
Reply by Thanks 2 mile high!

Were Colossus/Humungo Lamps Advertised?

Hi everyone, After six long years of searching and waiting, I FINALLY scored the Holy Grail of lava lamps - a purple liquid/red wax Colossu…

Started by Jason Madore

26 Jan 11, 2020
Reply by Dillon neimiller

Wanted: Colossus or Humungo, budget $2000

Hi there; I'm trying to find a great Colossus/Humungo specimen for a friend and I'm willing to spend up to $2000 inclusive of shipping, let…

Started by Daniel

0 Jun 1, 2017

Custom Colossus with Sapphire Glitterlite

Decided to remove the 10 gallons of fast, solvent-based liquid I had in my Colossus.  I've replaced it with the non-toxic, safer slow formu…

Started by Kirk

2 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Claude J

WTB Colossus! I know... Long shot, right? :)

Hi all! I had a Colossus a few years back, but a family emergency required me to sell almost everything fun I owned. :( Anyway, if anyone h…

Started by Faolynn Le Fey

7 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by Faolynn Le Fey

Colossus Lava Lamp Coffee Table Kit

Someone was asking about finding a table kit for their Colossus.  I just happened to come across the following from The Glow company, UK: h…

Started by Keith

1 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Lola Girl

Looking for Colossus Lamp in Toronto Ontario

Hi all I'm new to the forum but I've been collecting lava lamps for a while. Mostly current lamps but starting to get into vintage lamps.…

Started by Savoi Row

0 Jan 28, 2015

UK based 'Colossus' Lava Lamp - For Sale/Trade

I've decided to tentatively let my Colossus Lava Lamp go. I haven't got the patience to work with it to get it flowing properly and my hous…

Started by Liam

14 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Christian Howells

Colossus Size Questions

With all this talk about the colossus lamps it got me wondering about the size. How many ounces are those things? I did a couple of google…

Started by Chris

2 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Chris

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service