Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Cosmos' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

REPLACEMENT QUALITY GLASS FIBER OPTIC SPRAYS COMING VERY SOON!! FOR FANTASIA & CUDA BRAND LAMPS

Hello everyone, I know many of you are on the hunt or know of someone on the hunt for replacement fiber optics for their Fantasia lamp. Loo…

Started by jmpenny32

285 Feb 16, 2022
Reply by gary612

REPLACEMENT COLOR WHEELS FOR FANTASIA SUNBURST 4000, COSMOS 5000, SOLAR 1 & REGENCY NOW AVAILABLE!

Replacement color wheels and wheel refurbishment is now available for sale on ebay. I am resuming production of these wheels. If you are in…

Started by jmpenny32

41 Aug 1, 2021
Reply by Mike F

Brand new batch of Fantasia Cosmos 2 lamps for sale soon

Well, never did i think after building the first Fantasia Cosmos 2 lamp that I would not only regret that sale but also the amount of reque…

Started by jmpenny32

19 Feb 26, 2021
Reply by Robert Israel

MASSIVE FIBER OPTIC SCORE ON EBAY!! NEW OLD STOCk!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know to grab your wallet and head over to eBay! A seller (Cindy) wonderful lady! Anyhow she cam…

Started by jmpenny32

39 Feb 29, 2020
Reply by VOXul

Meet the Fantasia "COSMOS 2" Ultimate

Hey everyone I would like you all to meet the absolutely stunning more modern, more futuristic than ever before, more beautifully lit with…

Started by jmpenny32

36 Aug 10, 2019
Reply by Laurent

Information for making replacement glass fiber optic sprays.

So I decided to post this thread because many of you had requested information regarding the manufacturing process of these sprays. I have…

Started by jmpenny32

16 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by Miss Chi V. Us (Kim S)

Bulb Type for Crestworth Cosmos & Nordic

Hi, I picked up a Crestworth Cosmos and a Nordic lamp a few weeks ago on ebay but I would like to replace the bottles which contain sad lo…

Started by Scott Meek

2 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Scott Meek

What to pay for an Crestworth Cosmos ???

Hello to all! I have a question, maybe some of you can help me :-) . I can get a Crestworth Cosmos, but don't no what would be a fair price…

Started by Markus

3 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Markus

5 Glitterlite bottles: selling or making a Lunar bottle?

hi, I've got 5 orange glitterlite bottles right now, and a dozen of Cosmos bases. I need to sell some of my Cosmos lamps, but I'm also temp…

Started by Astralav

4 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Astralav

(Members Project) Undertaking the building of Fantasia Cosmos 3 "Orbit"

Hey everyone, I am curious to see if any of the members out there would be interested in taking on a fantasia fiber optic build project. Yo…

Started by jmpenny32

3 May 9, 2014
Reply by Rod Ashcraft

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service