Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Fluidium' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fluidiums Questions

So I believe they were launched in 2000. Does anyone know when the opal and orange were discontinued and when the 'second generation' with…

Started by TheBlobfish

3 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by TheBlobfish

Looking to buy Mathmos Fluidium

Hi everyone, been viewing this website for a while and enjoyed the info, and just decided to sign up! I was wondering if anyone was selling…

Started by Mikey

0 Sep 3, 2012

Looking for Fluidium Parts.....

Hey everyone, just picked up a Fluidium at a second hand store. I'm missing the innards (all the wiring, plug, socket). I have the base, gl…

Started by EngineerSkinny

5 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Tim Gill

Mathmos Opal Fluidium For Sale

Hi everyone, I'm offering my Mathmos Opal Fluidium for sale. It's mint in box and I'll try to get some photos of it up during the next few…

Started by Pete

7 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Pete

Opal Fluidium - Blue colour boosting bulb

Hi Guys Don't suppose any of you have a stock pile of original Mathmos blue colour boosting bulbs for an Opal Fluidium. Just half a dozen,…

Started by Pete

5 Jun 6, 2011

Fluidium Grande 75cm (29,5") China Lamp now available in Germany

Hi, the very nice fake Fluidium Grandes are now available at a serious german online Store! 75cm (29,5") high Fluidium Fake for only 79,95…

Started by SpaceAge

8 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Marcel Goolamp

My new ebay win

Yesterday i found a orange Fluidium (boxed) with clear bottle, Glassring and red/clear buld. And that´s for 45 Euro. I´m so happy.   http:/…

Started by Pascal

5 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

I want a Fluidium.

I have been thinking about this ever since I took a visit to the Mathmos website. I went to the U.S. page and all they have for the U.S. ar…

Started by goodude26

15 Dec 9, 2007
Reply by goodude26

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service