Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Glitter' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! *NEW* Glitter Options

After extensive testing,  I'm now offering many NEW glitter colors in clear fast liquid.  They are gorgeous!  Here are a few of the options…

Started by Kirk

688 Jun 5
Reply by kero48

WTB: Glitterama Diamond (Gold, Multicolor) Glitter Lamp

If you have any of the Glitterama Diamond Glitter lamps and are willing to part with one, please let me know. Here's an example of what I'm…

Started by Kirk

7 Feb 7
Reply by Claude J

Custom Colossus with Sapphire Glitterlite

Decided to remove the 10 gallons of fast, solvent-based liquid I had in my Colossus.  I've replaced it with the non-toxic, safer slow formu…

Started by Kirk

2 Feb 2
Reply by Claude J

Seeking Glitter / Glitterlite Bottles (UK)

I’m currently looking for Glitter / Glitterlite bottles in good condition to fit Crestworth Glitterlite/Nordics/Living Jewel or Mathmos Jet…

Started by Scott Meek

0 Jun 13, 2016

Anybody know what this is?

Hey guys! I came across this lamp at a flea market. Anybody know what it is?  I didn't buy it because the booth owner wasn't there. There i…

Started by Cowmatian

8 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by Cowmatian

How to make your own glitter lamp

Hello. A friend of mine wants to create his own glitter lamp because he had a spare bottle without any wax in it. Does anyone here have any…

Started by Da9L

1 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Claude J

2 Glitter Grandes For Sale

I have 2 glitter grandes for sale one was/is purple and the other is blue. They both had sat for many years and developed a film on the ins…

Started by Scott

4 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Miss Chi V. Us (Kim S)

"COORZ" Capri Novelty Gemlite for sale...

Really nice Capri Novelty GemLite, has mostly been stored away, very minimal signs of use .. Original box & paperwork included..  On oc…

Started by Jennifer

2 Jul 29, 2014

Un-Identified Lava Lamp - Can any one identify?

Hi every one - I have been given a Glitter Lamp that was found in an attic that was being cleared, the person clearing believes it to have…

Started by Bob Hughes

3 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Critter

Looking for Clear Glitter whatevers!

I've tried my Lava blue nightlight, it's just not bright enough in our bathroom at night! So, I'm looking for a clear glitter Accent, 20 oz…

Started by ☆VixenGypsy☆

2 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service