Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Goo' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEW WEBSITE FOR LAVA LAMP WAX AND REPLACEMENT PARTS

After months of work and investment into research, development, and equipment... Our Website officially went live tonight Please go visit a…

Started by Claude J

2 May 11, 2022
Reply by Claude J

Goo Kit Wax Separated?

Hello all, new to the site and have tried the typical fixes for this but no luck. I recently ordered a mini goo kit to redo a 52oz lava lam…

Started by Alex

3 Mar 14, 2021
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

Fluorescent Dye/Goo Kit Questions

Hi. I just got 2 Grande's and in one, the wax is wrecked so I'm going to redo the whole thing. After browsing the forum it looks like doing…

Started by Matt Tesoriero

0 Oct 2, 2019

I Successfully Revived Black/Cloudy to Clear Grande Lava Lite using Epsom Salt/Palmolive Detergent Method

Hi, I posted a topic on asking for advice of reviving a cloudy Grande a couple weeks back. Well, I received multiple answers that did inter…

Started by Austin Slay

20 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Claude J

Candle Pigment For Goo Kit's?? Yes/No/Maybe? Lamp Restoration

Hey all! While I'm new to Oozing Goo I have been a collector for a bit and have several Vintage lamps I have collected and restored. I love…

Started by Katie Mayhem

2 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Keith

Magma Tower and Goo Kits

Magma Tower and it's Goo Kits are now on Facebook and we want to see all of your Goo Kit lamps, everything from simple revamps to cust…

Started by Goo Kits

12 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

Goo just liquifies. Help

I have to original 1970's lava lamps that when you turn them on and heat the wax just melts and doesn't move at all. The other has a large…

Started by Kevin

3 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Tim Gill

Do you have a Lava Louie Question?

Let me take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am Louie's right hand man and Director of Operations for Magma Tower (our commercial la…

Started by Jonny Magma

52 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Marcel Goolamp

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service