Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Grande' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Suitable 230V bulb for a Grande?

I managed to import a Grande from Amazon US that thankfully arrived intact today (even though it was in its torn up box, with no outer prot…

Started by Daniël Oosterhuis

4 Feb 19, 2023
Reply by bob

Beware of caps used to seal Grande Lamps.

OK - several years ago I purchased glitter liquid here to fill two custom Grande lamps and followed the sealing process to a -T- from the p…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

4 Feb 28, 2022
Reply by Claude J

Seeking Grande base

Let me know if you have one for sale.

Started by Jim Desrosiers

8 Oct 20, 2021
Reply by Jim Desrosiers

Looking to Buy Replacement Grande Top Piece

Wondering if anyone offers these? I am hoping to get a grande secondhand soon but it doesn’t include it’s topper. Was hoping I could purcha…

Started by Shannon D

0 Oct 5, 2021

Central Texas, Grande Lava Lamp for sale

$30 plus applicable shipping.  I would rather you picked it up. Great corona social distance quarantine project! Working, Grande Lava Lamp.…

Started by Jeff

0 Mar 23, 2020

Fluorescent Dye/Goo Kit Questions

Hi. I just got 2 Grande's and in one, the wax is wrecked so I'm going to redo the whole thing. After browsing the forum it looks like doing…

Started by Matt Tesoriero

0 Oct 2, 2019

Looking To Buy Giant in Sydney Australia

Hi I'm looking to buy an old school Lava Lite Giant in the Sydney NSW area. Willing to drive for a bit if need be. Preferably a clear liqui…

3 Jun 4, 2019
Reply by Matt Tesoriero

240V 40W Replacement Bulb for Grande Lamp

Hi I'm looking for a replacement fancy round 240v 40W bulb for my Grande Century. Ive searched high and low (Australian sites), and there i…

7 May 10, 2019
Reply by andy ross

I Successfully Revived Black/Cloudy to Clear Grande Lava Lite using Epsom Salt/Palmolive Detergent Method

Hi, I posted a topic on asking for advice of reviving a cloudy Grande a couple weeks back. Well, I received multiple answers that did inter…

Started by Austin Slay

20 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Claude J

Grande Refill and Color Change

What's up goo people. I recently bought a purple/yellow grande and i didn't like the purple liquid when it was off and the overall red glow…

Started by Kevin Barker

2 Jan 9, 2019
Reply by Alex Johnson

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service