Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Grande' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grande coil replacement, what do you recommend?

Hey guys and girls, I just got my grande up and running again (finally found bulb alternatives yay!), and while I'm at it I'm going to go a…

Started by Wonky Tonk

0 Jul 20, 2014

Brand new Grande HELP!!

I've been anticipating the purchase of my grande neon pink heritage amp for sometime and finally bought it as my bday present to me ;D I w…

Started by Lola Girl

5 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Jeff

One of a kind?

Ok, so as some of you know, I have had problems with my v2 neon grandes. I received my replacements from lava lite today, and the pink one…

Started by Cowmatian

10 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by lalalava

Taking a Grande Plunge, or Jumping Off a Cliff? Not sure which at this point...

__________________________________________________!!! ??? Hey yall-look what I've found in the local Craig's List:   _____________________…

Started by Jus

14 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by Jus

Giant vs grande

I am looking for an American made giant, but I don't have much to spend on it so I'll be limited to looking at thrift shops, ect. I know th…

Started by Cowmatian

7 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Metallica Man Trevor

Lunar bottle refill with a Lavalite Glitter Grande

When i have a Lavalite Glitter Grande. And i want to refill my empty Lunar bottle with this glitter fluid. Is the subtance in the Glitter G…

Started by Pascal

6 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Astralav

Grande

Hi there everyone, my name is John and im the new guy around here. First id like to say what a great sight! Im loving all the pics and info…

Started by Captn Johnny

23 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by LampHead

Help H6821 - Lava Grande Bulb replacement - 100R20F too hot... :(

This has been a 2 year (yes 2 year!) quest.    My son got a really cool 250 oz lava lamp - worked great!    My son went to school & I w…

Started by calibama10

2 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by calibama10

Lava GRANDE Lamp recieved cloudy

Hello ! Glad to finally become a member to this community, seems to be a place with much knowledge.. Which leads me to the reason i come he…

Started by Da9L

60 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Da9L

Newest Grande flow problems.

Well I found two grande's on craigslist last week and emailed the owner. He said he had sold the two he had put up but as he was packing he…

Started by Lavamaniac

3 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Lavamaniac

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service