Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Grande' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fluidium Grande 75cm (29,5") China Lamp now available in Germany

Hi, the very nice fake Fluidium Grandes are now available at a serious german online Store! 75cm (29,5") high Fluidium Fake for only 79,95…

Started by SpaceAge

8 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Marcel Goolamp

Maybe selling some Goo...

I'm thinking of selling 2 of my Grandes. Now be forewarned, they don't run very well. Small golf balls are all I can get. The lamps are cle…

Started by ☆VixenGypsy☆

5 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

Grande Clouding!

Dang it!  I just wreaked not one, but TWO purple/yellow Grandes...  And I'm not sure how or why.  I used the correct bulb, nothing overheat…

Started by Kelly Flaskerud

3 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Bohdan

Ebay .......New Huge 27" Grande lava Lamp

I was bidding on one and ebay shut it got a notice that it is being investigated as a  scam and not to pay for it .Any one else get this?

Started by Nancy

5 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

Successfully Remove or Take Off Grande Lava Lite Cap Revealed

Okay, So I got bored at 5 in the morning and decided to finally remove the cap on my Grande Lava Lite Black/Cloudy Lamp. I successfully got…

Started by Austin Slay

14 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Austin Slay

Selling a Blue/White Grande *Was Listed, gonna empty it!*

She sat for 5 years, has been running for the past 2 weeks. Okay, so I was playing with the idea of bleaching her, which changed to possibl…

Started by ☆VixenGypsy☆

10 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

Grande Lamp clear out of box but cloudy now. Is there hope?

I bought my first Grande Lamp (blue/yellow) from BestBuy.com. I had done lots of research before buying and read the stories of them arrivi…

Started by TonyTooth

18 May 20, 2009
Reply by Bertacus

Limited edition Lava Grande with blue liquid, white wax. I was told only 100 made?

Its in original unopened packing box, Make reasonable offer. These were selling on eBay for $300 Plus when available. I have one opened o…

Started by Michael Lunn

47 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Michael Lunn

Help Revising Black/Clear Grande With New Liquid Recipe! (Cloudy)

So, My birthday was 2/9 and I turned 21. I decided to spend some money on a Grande! Well, no wonder they are not as hyped up as they shoul…

Started by Austin Slay

8 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Austin Slay

Creationism Fluidius

I am interested in attempting to create my own fluid for the lamp. I am aware you need a distilled water, dish soap, and canning salt. Furt…

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

0 Jan 10, 2009

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service