Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Lamp' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MATHMOS SMART ASTRO

Hi Guys Just to let you all know I am selling a Mathmos Smart Astro on eBay now if anyone is after one. Here is the link to the item: http…

Started by Matt Gallimore

0 Aug 24

Ultra Rare 12'' MEGAVOLT Plasma Lamp Globe

Plasma Spasma - I hope the Ultra Rare Spencers MEGAVOLT PHOTOS I just uploaded are to your liking.  It's a big globe and a bigger box.  For…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

0 Jun 25

Betty Boop Lava Lamp W ceramic base not performing as it should.

Here's one for you lava lamp sleuths. I purchased a Betty Boop Lamp with the heavy ceramic base similar to the Penzoil, Batman , Superman l…

4 Jun 21
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

AMAZON - 13'' Alien Head Lava lamp

Has anyone here purchased one of the 13'' Alien Heads Lava Lamp from AMAZON?  I really like the look of the lamp but thought I should ask f…

10 Mar 30, 2019
Reply by Claude J

Candle Pigment For Goo Kit's?? Yes/No/Maybe? Lamp Restoration

Hey all! While I'm new to Oozing Goo I have been a collector for a bit and have several Vintage lamps I have collected and restored. I love…

Started by Katie Mayhem

2 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Keith

MSR MiniWorks® EX with Carbon core in Ceramic Element

Ok so after reading all the posts on here regarding using the MSR Miniworks filter to clear a cloudy lava lamp I am still getting mixed ans…

Started by T Sabo

0 Sep 24, 2017

Telstar rewiring help needed please!

Hi everyone! I searched for instructions on how to rewire my Mathmos Telstar and though I found Astro rewiring help, no such luck for my l…

Started by Lizzie

11 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Ryan

Saturna #403 Lava Lamp

Hello everyone.  My name is Tim, and I am new to this site.  I stumbled across it while looking for information on an old lava lamp that I…

Started by Tim Vrchota

4 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Looking for Colossus Lamp in Toronto Ontario

Hi all I'm new to the forum but I've been collecting lava lamps for a while. Mostly current lamps but starting to get into vintage lamps.…

Started by Savoi Row

0 Jan 28, 2015

Un-Identified Lava Lamp - Can any one identify?

Hi every one - I have been given a Glitter Lamp that was found in an attic that was being cleared, the person clearing believes it to have…

Started by Bob Hughes

3 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Critter

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service