Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Lamp' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Xemu Xeno alien lamp bulb replacement?

I dug my old Xemu Xeno alien lamp out of storage and the light bulb is burned out. But as the people in the same boat as me know, changing…

Started by Avery Bachman

0 May 11, 2022

FOR SALE - ULTRA RARE 12'' MEGAVOLT Plasma Lamp In Original Box.

I have for sale a 12'' ULTRA RARE MEGAVOLT Plasma Lamp In Original Box in EXCELLENT CONDITION - no missing parts and original plug. I also…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

2 Mar 6, 2022
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

HACK GLITTER LAMP

An article I found for determining the content of the glitter lamp was extremely helpful. Just like the lava lamp, someone drank it. GLITTE…

Started by Tevfik Dogruman

3 Feb 6, 2022
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

Telstar rewiring help needed please!

Hi everyone! I searched for instructions on how to rewire my Mathmos Telstar and though I found Astro rewiring help, no such luck for my l…

Started by Lizzie

15 May 4, 2021
Reply by Raymond

MATHMOS SMART ASTRO

Hi Guys Just to let you all know I am selling a Mathmos Smart Astro on eBay now if anyone is after one. Here is the link to the item: http…

Started by MattyG

0 Aug 24, 2020

Ultra Rare 12'' MEGAVOLT Plasma Lamp Globe

Plasma Spasma - I hope the Ultra Rare Spencers MEGAVOLT PHOTOS I just uploaded are to your liking.  It's a big globe and a bigger box.  For…

0 Jun 25, 2020

Betty Boop Lava Lamp W ceramic base not performing as it should.

Here's one for you lava lamp sleuths. I purchased a Betty Boop Lamp with the heavy ceramic base similar to the Penzoil, Batman , Superman l…

4 Jun 21, 2020
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

AMAZON - 13'' Alien Head Lava lamp

Has anyone here purchased one of the 13'' Alien Heads Lava Lamp from AMAZON?  I really like the look of the lamp but thought I should ask f…

10 Mar 30, 2019
Reply by Claude J

Candle Pigment For Goo Kit's?? Yes/No/Maybe? Lamp Restoration

Hey all! While I'm new to Oozing Goo I have been a collector for a bit and have several Vintage lamps I have collected and restored. I love…

Started by Katie Mayhem

2 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Keith

MSR MiniWorks® EX with Carbon core in Ceramic Element

Ok so after reading all the posts on here regarding using the MSR Miniworks filter to clear a cloudy lava lamp I am still getting mixed ans…

Started by T Sabo

0 Sep 24, 2017

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service