Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Lamps' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I trashed an EXCALIBUR last night.

I trashed one of my EXCALIBURS last night that I only fired up a couple of times and of all my EXCALIBURS not only was it one of the newest…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

0 Apr 24, 2021

Link'd Glitter lamps

Keith - here's a photo of two glitter Link'd lamps that I own.  I thought they might inspire you to find your very own now that you finally…

2 Jul 12, 2018
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

Fantasia Glitter Graphics

I've never done this before so here it goes.  Does anyone have Fantasia Glitter Graphics lamps they want to sell. I'm looking for the Mime…

0 Jan 22, 2018

WALMART has DOUBLE PLAY Lava Lamps on Sale - only three left as of today.

Just want to let everyone know that Walmart has three Double Play Lava Lamps left after discounting them from 119.00 to 57.00. They charge…

4 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by kero48

Information for making replacement glass fiber optic sprays.

So I decided to post this thread because many of you had requested information regarding the manufacturing process of these sprays. I have…

Started by jmpenny32

16 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by Miss Chi V. Us (Kim S)

Various Lamps To Sell in Chicago Area

Greetings All   Well, it's been quite a ride trying to start a lamp company up, and after many dollars and many headaches I'm throwing in t…

Started by Zazabb

13 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by G. T.

Selling a bunch of Vintage Lamps & Fantasia Lamp

I am overrun with my collection and have several American Vintage Lamps, and one Fantasia Lamp in near mint condition with box. I am unfort…

Started by Galaxy_9

15 Jan 4, 2010

Mathmos FireFlow's A couple more details :-)

Just seen a friend who has said the Rocket 240mm tall will be around £29.99 and the suspended (milk bottle one ) 270mm tall will be around…

Started by Lava_Head_UK

10 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service