Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Lava' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Some ideas to make a Lava Lamp

hi, Since I discovered this page, I have been reading and experimenting on making my lava lamps. I am using the patent formula. I just wan…

Started by Jose Gutierrez

7 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by Jim Beam

LAVA LOUIE

Just got off the phone with Louie, I ordered enough supplies to make 4 Grandes then paid on the www.lavalouie.com website by Paypal. The b…

Started by Woodvetch

5 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Mathmos Fluidium Store Display & Mathmos Silver Store Display

I added 3 new photos to my photo section. They are all Mathmos. One is an original store display with 4 different types of Mathmos. Another…

Started by Bryin

5 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Jen P.

Lava from 70's globe, surfactant / lava issues

I have a 70's globe from an enchantress that has bright red lava that tends to never adhere or spread over the spring, leaving it to hover…

Started by Galaxy_9

2 Jun 18, 2008
Reply by Galaxy_9

Lava Comparison Video American 52oz Vs. China 52oz

Well this time I compared 2 52oz lamps. I used a Silver Red Century with Red Lava Clear liquid and a Purple Liquid Yellow lava China lamp.…

Started by Matt

5 Jun 8, 2008
Reply by Randal

Reg. fluid in Glitter-lite

Hi, I was wondering what the composition of the fluid in a Glitter-lite lamp is? Is it the same as the one in a Lava Lamp? I am new to the…

Started by Radha

1 May 16, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Acrylic Tubing

I'm a children's pastor in Bowling Green, KY. I nned to build two 5' tall lava lamps. Does anyone know if you could use acrylic tubing for…

Started by Jimmy

4 May 2, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

This is a neat idea.

I was looking through ebay and came across this "Lava Lamp Table" Thought it wasn't made this way, it IS a neat idea. Take a look. Here is…

Started by goodude26

0 Mar 17, 2008

My Green/Red Christmas Lamp made with Lava Louie supplies!

Last month I won a Ceramic Santa lamp on EBay. The lamp came with a Blue Fluid/Red Lava globe. I decided to try to make a Green Fluid/Red…

Started by Manix5

10 Mar 11, 2008
Reply by Jaime Pirnie

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service