Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Lunar' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mathmos Lunar Rebuild

Here is what I started with,... A fellow member was supposed to bring me a near perfect lunar in trade for a Newly Re-Goo'd and Professiona…

Started by Claude J

6 Sep 11
Reply by Claude J

My Latest Mathmos Lunar. Before/ After

The bottle was cloudy and the aluminum was dull but I had a vision of how it could turn out. I poured out the fluid and filled up with new…

Started by Magnus Vikberg

4 Apr 5
Reply by Magnus Vikberg

Mathmos LUNAR for sale in USA

I am selling a Mathmos Lunar that is in very good condition. It has no dents or major scratches. If you look hard enough you can find some…

Started by MileHigh

30 Apr 3
Reply by MileHigh

Lunar Nose Cone Repairs

Enquiring if any Lunar owners in the UK can recommend a company that they've used to restore crease damaged nose cones, and if so, how good…

Started by Pete

13 Jan 22
Reply by Nicola burnside

Lunar-Faze-Hybrid

Lunar-Faze-Hybrid - I love it! Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMjADJb9MK4 Seems an attractive addition for all Mathmos Lunar…

Started by Dan Zinger

0 Nov 15, 2016

Emptying and refilling a Lunar

Good evening everybody. I'd like to change the color of one of my Lunars. I tried the search, but somehow I can only see part of the replie…

Started by Riccardo

0 Mar 25, 2016

Lunar Bottles with screw cap

Hello Lunar adorers Just in case anybody is interested in empty Lunar bottles and screw caps. There's a guy in Germany selling some. I boug…

Started by Dan Zinger

0 Dec 11, 2015

Custom Bottles for Lunar

Hi- I am looking for a contact for custom Lunar bottles.  I reached out to Mathmos and they don't offer this currently.  Ideally, I'd like…

Started by Chad Allen

0 Jul 9, 2014

New Lunar, what light bulb to use?

Hello all, I'm new to this forum. I have just bought my third lava lamp - a Mathmos Lunar, I have wanted one of those for many years so I a…

Started by Rikard Stenberg

4 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Marcel

Adding color to a clear Lunar bottle?

Hi, I have a clear liquid/blue goo bottle that it not quite as clear as I wish. I really do prefer some color to the liquid and was wonderi…

Started by Eron Rozmos

0 Jun 17, 2013

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service