Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Lunar' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lunar / io bottle issues.

I’m curious to discover what issues people are having with the Yellow/ Orange and the Pink / Turquoise bottles  I have had 5 Y / O bottles…

Started by Lava_Head_UK

11 Mar 21, 2022
Reply by Jezza

Mathmos Lunar / io bottles.

Hi I was curious to know if anyone has purchased a Lunar / io bottle in the last 2 weeks? If you have could you please confirm the colour o…

Started by Lava_Head_UK

0 Aug 5, 2021

LUNAR FOR SALE...!!

Hi all Lunar lovers I am thinking about selling one of My Lunar lamps, pls send me a PM with your Best offer, then i will figure out how to…

Started by Søren Jespersen

2 Apr 27, 2020
Reply by Dillon neimiller

IO bottle on Lunar Base

Lava Fans, Last fall when Marcel bought a new Mathmos IO lamp to use with his glitter bottles he posted the Yellow/Orange lave bottle he c…

Started by Critter

6 Feb 8, 2020
Reply by Critter

Lunar Nose Cone Repairs

Enquiring if any Lunar owners in the UK can recommend a company that they've used to restore crease damaged nose cones, and if so, how good…

Started by Pete

20 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by Claude J

Mathmos Lunar Rebuild

Here is what I started with,... A fellow member was supposed to bring me a near perfect lunar in trade for a Newly Re-Goo'd and Professiona…

Started by Claude J

6 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by Claude J

My Latest Mathmos Lunar. Before/ After

The bottle was cloudy and the aluminum was dull but I had a vision of how it could turn out. I poured out the fluid and filled up with new…

Started by Magnus Axelsson

4 Apr 5, 2017
Reply by Magnus Axelsson

Mathmos LUNAR for sale in USA

I am selling a Mathmos Lunar that is in very good condition. It has no dents or major scratches. If you look hard enough you can find some…

Started by MileHigh

30 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by MileHigh

Lunar-Faze-Hybrid

Lunar-Faze-Hybrid - I love it! Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMjADJb9MK4 Seems an attractive addition for all Mathmos Lunar…

Started by Dan Zinger

0 Nov 15, 2016

Emptying and refilling a Lunar

Good evening everybody. I'd like to change the color of one of my Lunars. I tried the search, but somehow I can only see part of the replie…

Started by Riccardo

0 Mar 25, 2016

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service