Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Lunar' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mathmos Lunar Rebuild

Here is what I started with,... A fellow member was supposed to bring me a near perfect lunar in trade for a Newly Re-Goo'd and Professiona…

Started by Claude J

6 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by Claude J

My Latest Mathmos Lunar. Before/ After

The bottle was cloudy and the aluminum was dull but I had a vision of how it could turn out. I poured out the fluid and filled up with new…

Started by Magnus Axelsson

4 Apr 5, 2017
Reply by Magnus Axelsson

Mathmos LUNAR for sale in USA

I am selling a Mathmos Lunar that is in very good condition. It has no dents or major scratches. If you look hard enough you can find some…

Started by MileHigh

30 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by MileHigh

Lunar Nose Cone Repairs

Enquiring if any Lunar owners in the UK can recommend a company that they've used to restore crease damaged nose cones, and if so, how good…

Started by Pete

13 Jan 22, 2017
Reply by Nicola burnside

Lunar-Faze-Hybrid

Lunar-Faze-Hybrid - I love it! Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMjADJb9MK4 Seems an attractive addition for all Mathmos Lunar…

Started by Dan Zinger

0 Nov 15, 2016

Emptying and refilling a Lunar

Good evening everybody. I'd like to change the color of one of my Lunars. I tried the search, but somehow I can only see part of the replie…

Started by Riccardo

0 Mar 25, 2016

Lunar Bottles with screw cap

Hello Lunar adorers Just in case anybody is interested in empty Lunar bottles and screw caps. There's a guy in Germany selling some. I boug…

Started by Dan Zinger

0 Dec 11, 2015

Custom Bottles for Lunar

Hi- I am looking for a contact for custom Lunar bottles.  I reached out to Mathmos and they don't offer this currently.  Ideally, I'd like…

Started by Chad Allen

0 Jul 9, 2014

New Lunar, what light bulb to use?

Hello all, I'm new to this forum. I have just bought my third lava lamp - a Mathmos Lunar, I have wanted one of those for many years so I a…

Started by Rikard Stenberg

4 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Marcel

Adding color to a clear Lunar bottle?

Hi, I have a clear liquid/blue goo bottle that it not quite as clear as I wish. I really do prefer some color to the liquid and was wonderi…

Started by Eron Rozmos

0 Jun 17, 2013

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service