Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Mathmos' (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mathmos fluid swap.

Apologies if this has been asked before, is it as simple as transferring fluid from one bottle to another, heat until the wax starts flowin…

Started by Lava_Head_UK

2 Mar 20
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

Mathmos items on sale

Hello Mathmos friends, I have Mathmos items on sale, brand new in box. Some are super rare :) if you are Interested ? CONTACT ME Thanks Sam"

Started by Sam I am

3 Mar 31, 2023
Reply by Jeremy H

New Mathmos website & Price increases.

Just noticed the website has changed completely, actually preferred the old layout, also noticed Astro bottles are now £35 pod bottles are…

Started by Lava_Head_UK

2 Feb 8, 2023
Reply by lampfancy

Mathmos Rokit.

Does anyone have one? If you do, how stable is your bottle when placed in the base?  I’m really struggling to get my bottles to sit level!! 

Started by Lava_Head_UK

8 Jan 2, 2023
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

Crestworth/Mathmos fluid...

Does anyone know the best fluid to use to top off an old Original Crestworth/Mathmos Lava lamp bottle?

Started by T Sabo

1 Sep 22, 2022
Reply by jonny p

How to remove shatterproof coating from Mathmos Neo?

I saw a post on here from a few months ago where someone was able to successfully remove the coating on their Neo, but for some reason I'm…

Started by itsblue

3 Aug 8, 2022
Reply by Paul

Lunar / io bottle issues.

I’m curious to discover what issues people are having with the Yellow/ Orange and the Pink / Turquoise bottles  I have had 5 Y / O bottles…

Started by Lava_Head_UK

11 Mar 21, 2022
Reply by Jezza

Mathmos Lunar / io bottles.

Hi I was curious to know if anyone has purchased a Lunar / io bottle in the last 2 weeks? If you have could you please confirm the colour o…

Started by Lava_Head_UK

0 Aug 5, 2021

Telstar rewiring help needed please!

Hi everyone! I searched for instructions on how to rewire my Mathmos Telstar and though I found Astro rewiring help, no such luck for my l…

Started by Lizzie

15 May 4, 2021
Reply by Raymond

PSA: Mathmos UK - Pretty Green

Just a heads up to anyone interested, A couple of days ago I ordered a black astro with a blue/pink globe, and the globe that arrived was…

Started by MonsoonStorm

3 Mar 28, 2021
Reply by john

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service