Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Mathmos' (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

iO dimming/flow

Hi everyone,  I bought a Mathmos iO which I love to pieces, I also bought a dimmer for it which I just plug in.  Does anyone have any tip…

Started by Gabriel

2 Feb 18, 2021
Reply by Jezza

Smart Astro Base Problems - Advice Appreciated

Hi All, I have a Mathmos Smart Astro base which hadn't previously been used. I got the lamp set up last night but after it had been lit for…

Started by ElectricMonkey

7 Nov 29, 2020
Reply by Susan

Okay, so you are interested in knowing how to purchase a lava lamp from Mathmos.

So, I posted this in the lava lamps subreddit a few weeks back and was asked to post it here. I need to update it as some comments in regar…

Started by LukyDuck

0 Oct 13, 2020

Mathmos Neo Assembley.

So I was just curious and wondered what assembly issues people have had with the Neo. I wasn’t sure if I was going to like the Neo but I l…

Started by Lava_Head_UK

4 Jun 9, 2020
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

IO bottle on Lunar Base

Lava Fans, Last fall when Marcel bought a new Mathmos IO lamp to use with his glitter bottles he posted the Yellow/Orange lave bottle he c…

Started by Critter

6 Feb 8, 2020
Reply by Critter

What USA bulb to use in a stock Mathmos Astro Baby

Hi, I just ordered my first Mathmos lamp for here in the USA. Its an Astro Baby lamp and im wondering what bulb I could buy here that would…

Started by Bill Baylor

1 Dec 16, 2019
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

Mathmos Glitterball - NEED HELP FAST!

Hi, I bought a Mathmos silver glitterball on ebay. Plugged it in and the bottle had a crack and leaked all over. I salvaged 90% of the glit…

Started by Eron Rozmos

18 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Arne

Exciting Mathmos News

Some potentially exciting news from Mathmos! They posted the image below on their Facebook page last night showing off their display at th…

Started by Callum Carr

26 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Claude J

Mathmos Lunars available in the USA

I have decided to sell 4 of my Mathmos Lunars to help fund a new TV that I desire. These 4 Lunars are used so they are not perfect, however…

Started by MileHigh

24 Nov 2, 2017
Reply by Modulo '70

Mathmos Lunar Rebuild

Here is what I started with,... A fellow member was supposed to bring me a near perfect lunar in trade for a Newly Re-Goo'd and Professiona…

Started by Claude J

6 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by Claude J

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service