Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'New' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please Welcome New OG Member - RoseMary Baby

Good Morning OG Members - Every time I take my baby girl for a walk she insists on sitting on her favorite adirondack chair  downtown.  She…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

3 Apr 1, 2022
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

New Old Stock 70s Carlisle Lava Lamp For Sale!

Hello everyone! I recently listed my vintage, new in the box Carlisle Lava Lamp on eBay and was told I should come here and create a post a…

Started by Sam E

5 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Carol

Colormax Watch - Fireworks 17inch model (Rasta Found in the process)

I have been enjoying collecting this Colormax series very much, they seem to flow very well for China made and they are pretty darn cool to…

Started by Drew

20 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Tim Gill

Desperate for a vintage Lava Lite black base plate.....

Hi Everyone, I just bought my 1st Lava Lite Century off  Ebay, plugged it in and admired it for an hour or so and bang...the bulb blew, the…

Started by Mike D

7 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

Ebay .......New Huge 27" Grande lava Lamp

I was bidding on one and ebay shut it got a notice that it is being investigated as a  scam and not to pay for it .Any one else get this?

Started by Nancy

5 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

Is anybody out there who knows when the new Mathmos bottles are available again

Hi folks. Last week (07.09.09) I´ve ordered 2 new Mathmos bottles. One Astro bottle in turquoise and one Astro Baby bottle in pink. We all…

Started by Pascal

7 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Ouija

Look Whats New on the Mathmos Site!!!

I found 2 new colors for Astro bottles and Astrobaby bottles on the Mathmos store site. Clear/Turquoise and Clear/Pink. They are not at Ele…

Started by Drew

17 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Drew

WANTED: UK Lunar

Hey, great place here and I think this is just the place to find people that can help me out. About 5-6 years ago I saw a Lunar with clear…

Started by Miss Qt

8 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Monkeymagic10

Brand New Mathmos Astros for sale - Lamps located in USA with free shipping.

I was given the advice to try to sell these directly to you folks instead of listing on ebay, so I am going to try it. I have 5 lamps to se…

Started by Drew

15 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Drew

I am new to lava lamps, but I live in Newfoundland, Canada

My name is Kimberly Parsons and I joined this site with the hope of all you fine people helping me in my search to start healthy collection…

Started by Kimberly

0 Apr 16, 2009

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service