Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'USA' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Converting Mathmos Astro for USA

Hello, I recently ordered a Mathmos Astro blue/blue lamp and would like to know what I should do to use it here in the USA. It seems that…

Started by Brad

31 Dec 7, 2023
Reply by Brad

Ferrofluid + Motion Lamp = EPIC (made in the USA!)

I have made new recipe for motion lamps that adds a 21st century twist to them AND brings back the nostalgic 'flow' that seems to be missed…

Started by k-nano

19 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Christian BayLee

Great deal from AurasGlow lava lamps!

I have permission to post this to all of you from Ravi, the creator of the AurasGlow lamps: We are down to the last bunch of the second ge…

Started by Erin

7 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Erin

Mathmos bulbs

Hi everyone! I have been running my '98 astro with this bulb: https://www.1000bulbs.com/product/5641/DEC-101045.html with great success.  N…

Started by Cowmatian

4 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Aladdin 2 Lava

Shipping Mathmos

Hello, everyone! Its been while since I have posted on here, but I still have been collecting! College keeps me quite busy! I'll be posting…

Started by Cowmatian

0 Sep 17, 2014

Would this work in an astro?

I have a mathmos astro on the way, and instead of rewiring it, I wanted to use a wall socket that it's plug will fit wired to a us plug. I…

Started by Cowmatian

8 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by LampHead

The big lava lamp information thread

This is a huge post containing a compilation of everything lava lite.                                           "We're sorry. The maximum n…

Started by Autumn

12 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Kempton

Lava Comparison Video American 52oz Vs. China 52oz

Well this time I compared 2 52oz lamps. I used a Silver Red Century with Red Lava Clear liquid and a Purple Liquid Yellow lava China lamp.…

Started by MattMJB0188

5 Jun 8, 2008
Reply by Randal

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service