Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Wax' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yellow wax and heating element for free

Hey guys, figured I would post this before I trashed it.  I had a 90's Midnight Series lamp with the Blue Liquid and yellow wax that recen…

Started by Tom

1 Jul 13
Reply by Keith

What's the best way to de-bubble wax?

I have a lamp that I bought off of ebay about a month ago. When it arrived the wax looked as if it had been shipped hot. Ever since the flu…

Started by pspees

18 Dec 28, 2015
Reply by Brian

Major Craigslist Find - Pink/Pink Giant on Black Base

I snagged this Pink/Pink Giant this morning in South Austin for $30!  I woke up around 1a last night to find that it was just listed on Cra…

Started by Kirk

22 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Jethro

LOOKING FOR: Blue Lava/Blue Liquid Mathmos Astro Lava Lamp

Hey everyone I'm new to this website but I would like to inform everyone I am looking for a Blue Lava/Blue Liquid Mathmos Astro Lava Lamp O…

Started by Blue/Blue Brendan

38 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Blue/Blue Brendan

I Successfully Revived Black/Cloudy to Clear Grande Lava Lite using Epsom Salt/Palmolive Detergent Method

Hi, I posted a topic on asking for advice of reviving a cloudy Grande a couple weeks back. Well, I received multiple answers that did inter…

Started by Austin Slay

18 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Bob

Ingredients for my first lamp

Just to be sure that I am on the right track, do you think if I would buy this it would be equal to or better than getting a goo kit? Waxht…

Started by Waffler

11 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Mr MaGoo

Mathmos Telstar Rocket Lamp Green Wax Blue Oil Listing Today On Ebay Uk Domestic Only

Hi guys, Just to let you know that the above lamp will be showing on Ebay Uk this evening around 8.30pm GMT and will be auctioned over 10 d…

Started by James Manley

0 Sep 13, 2010

WANTED: UK Lunar

Hey, great place here and I think this is just the place to find people that can help me out. About 5-6 years ago I saw a Lunar with clear…

Started by Miss Qt

8 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Monkeymagic10

Help Revising Black/Clear Grande With New Liquid Recipe! (Cloudy)

So, My birthday was 2/9 and I turned 21. I decided to spend some money on a Grande! Well, no wonder they are not as hyped up as they shoul…

Started by Austin Slay

8 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Austin Slay

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service