Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Wax' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wax won't stick to coil? Solution here!

Wax won't stick to coil? This is how I did it 1 - Drain original liquid and save it for later. (Use a clean container for it) 2 - After l…

Started by teltras

4 Aug 7, 2023
Reply by John

NEW WEBSITE FOR LAVA LAMP WAX AND REPLACEMENT PARTS

After months of work and investment into research, development, and equipment... Our Website officially went live tonight Please go visit a…

Started by Claude J

2 May 11, 2022
Reply by Claude J

What's the best way to de-bubble wax?

I have a lamp that I bought off of ebay about a month ago. When it arrived the wax looked as if it had been shipped hot. Ever since the flu…

Started by pspees

24 Feb 9, 2022
Reply by Claude J

Goo Kit Wax Separated?

Hello all, new to the site and have tried the typical fixes for this but no luck. I recently ordered a mini goo kit to redo a 52oz lava lam…

Started by Alex

3 Mar 14, 2021
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

I Successfully Revived Black/Cloudy to Clear Grande Lava Lite using Epsom Salt/Palmolive Detergent Method

Hi, I posted a topic on asking for advice of reviving a cloudy Grande a couple weeks back. Well, I received multiple answers that did inter…

Started by Austin Slay

20 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Claude J

Grande Refill and Color Change

What's up goo people. I recently bought a purple/yellow grande and i didn't like the purple liquid when it was off and the overall red glow…

Started by Kevin Barker

2 Jan 9, 2019
Reply by Alex Johnson

Wax too heavy or light

I got this planter lamp and upon plugging it in, all of the wax settled at the top. The coil had almost no wax on it . I added some perc to…

Started by Cowmatian

2 Apr 14, 2018
Reply by Cowmatian

Candle Pigment For Goo Kit's?? Yes/No/Maybe? Lamp Restoration

Hey all! While I'm new to Oozing Goo I have been a collector for a bit and have several Vintage lamps I have collected and restored. I love…

Started by Katie Mayhem

2 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Keith

Major Craigslist Find - Pink/Pink Giant on Black Base

I snagged this Pink/Pink Giant this morning in South Austin for $30!  I woke up around 1a last night to find that it was just listed on Cra…

Started by Kirk

22 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Jethro

LOOKING FOR: Blue Lava/Blue Liquid Mathmos Astro Lava Lamp

Hey everyone I'm new to this website but I would like to inform everyone I am looking for a Blue Lava/Blue Liquid Mathmos Astro Lava Lamp O…

Started by Blue/Blue Brendan

38 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Blue/Blue Brendan

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service