Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'and' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Caps for the Ceramic Icon Series - Celestial

Does anyone have for sale any Caps for the Ceramic Icon Series - Celestial or the Peace and Love bases in particular? Also the cap for the…

Started by T Sabo

0 Aug 20, 2022

Rocky and Henrietta get plasma-powered

Started by andy ross

8 Sep 19, 2021
Reply by andy ross

Double Play lamp

Lava Lite has finally released their "double play" lamp- a lava core surrounded by glitter. It looks pretty, and its a little larger than t…

Started by Ian

59 Feb 19, 2021
Reply by Judy R

Worlds first custom 27'' Rainbow Glitter lamp using all original Lava Lite fluids and glitter.

Over a year ago I purchased a bunch of rainbow gold glitter lamps from LavaLite when they went on sale for 15.00 each.  I emptied two 27''…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

4 Feb 7, 2018
Reply by Michael

Some Mathmos Lavalamps for sell on Ebay Germany

Hello i sell some Mathmos Lavalamps on eBay Germany ! http://www.ebay.de/sch/egomental/m.html?item=331672639548&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESEL

Started by mathmosotaku

0 Oct 7, 2015

2 new additions.. Toady Icon and Midnight Century

Picked up Toady last nite for $15 bucks on Craigslist and Midnight from Cali for $35 bones..both in great condition!

Started by Mr MaGoo

3 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Erin

Re: cloudy lava lamp shipped to Denmark

I just read the discussion about a lava lamp that a member from this forum who received a cloudy lava lamp that was shipped from the U.S an…

Started by Steven

8 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Da9L

Bizzare Goo-Formation Thread

Ever wondered if there is any supernatural happenings going on inside that bottle.   Post strange goo pictures here.   Here is mine:   Frea…

Started by The_Lulham

4 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by The_Lulham

Need an opinion on redoing these lamps

I just won the red one so I don't have it yet the sellers photo is the one I have posted here. The gold lamp is late 60's early 70's and…

Started by Nicole Mallory

15 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Kempton

Where to buy empty bottles and fixtures

Where can you order empty bottles and light fixtures to make your own lamps? I am disgusted with Lava Lite. I have had (3 new) - 52oz Lava…

Started by jerrell maxwell

12 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by www.6-ft-under.com

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service