Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'aristocrat' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Renew! Renew!

OK sci-fi-folks, we all know that Carousel never works, no one ever Renews. Once your palm crystal starts blinking, it's game over. My 30 y…

Started by Nick Stefanisko

28 May 3
Reply by Claude J

Diminishing Mathmos Quality, Aristocrat Issues, Purchasing Mathmos in USA

Hello Everyone!I am new to the ozzinggoo website. I have a few good questions/ discussion topics for you all. 1. Diminishing Mathmos Qualit…

Started by Mathmos Lover

8 May 13, 2015
Reply by Mathmos Lover

Replacement caps for 52oz LL bottles

Hi, everyone! I ordered some of the lava bottles from sciplus, and found these little jars with lids that I thought looked like Mathmos cap…

Started by Cowmatian

1 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Keith

Best option for topping off liquid in a 1970s globe?

I have a 52oz. globe from the 70s and the liquid level is low. I've replaced liquid in 60's globes, but never topped off a 70s globe. Do I…

Started by Erin

7 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Erin

WANTED: Black Aristocrat Base/Wizard Tops

Hey all, Just bought a couple of Wizards (a black with red globe and a silver with purple globe), but both are missing the caps. Also boug…

Started by Samuel Evans

0 Jan 26, 2013

looking to trade some vintage 70's lamps

I have an aristocrat , century and wizard of 70's vintage wanting to trade.  The century with the starlight base has the original box.  rea…

Started by keith the lava

2 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by keith the lava

Adding holes to "China" Lava Lite Aristocrat

You win some, you lose some.  Though I have/am returning all my "China" Lava Lite lamps, I kept one to test drilling holes in the base. La…

Started by Erin

10 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Erin

looking for lots

I a looking for a 1-3 lamps. I want Centurys (any variation), aristocrat, and Astrobabys. I will also take other offers. My price range is…

Started by Sgt Pepper

1 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Sgt Pepper

WTB a red/clear 52oz USA lamp

Hi guys, I don't have the room for all the lamps I'd love to collect, so I gotta be choosy... If anybody wants to sell a red/clear 52oz l…

Started by Middy

3 May 14, 2008
Reply by Middy

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service