Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'astro' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mathmos Glitterball - NEED HELP FAST!

Hi, I bought a Mathmos silver glitterball on ebay. Plugged it in and the bottle had a crack and leaked all over. I salvaged 90% of the glit…

Started by Eron Rozmos

18 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Arne

For advanced lava engineers - heat but no light

I have a silverwax glitter ball baby astro and as good as it looks on, I reckon it looks even better when it's flowing but switched off - l…

Started by Reszound

12 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by Nee

Lava Bottles & Caps

Hello Everyone, This is my second attempt at this post as the last one disappeared as I was clicking to add and I hadn't saved elsewhere!…

Started by ElectricMonkey

3 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Joseph White

Converting Mathmos Astro for USA

Hello, I recently ordered a Mathmos Astro blue/blue lamp and would like to know what I should do to use it here in the USA. It seems that…

Started by Brad

27 Jun 14, 2015
Reply by Mathmos Lover

Mathmos Astro: too much bubble (hot) in a few hours?

HI! I'm an italian guy so sorry for my BAD english! I bought my first lava lamp this january, a Mathmos Astro. As often happens, the origin…

Started by Luca Lovagnini

2 May 21, 2015
Reply by Nee

Diminishing Mathmos Quality, Aristocrat Issues, Purchasing Mathmos in USA

Hello Everyone!I am new to the ozzinggoo website. I have a few good questions/ discussion topics for you all. 1. Diminishing Mathmos Qualit…

Started by Mathmos Lover

8 May 13, 2015
Reply by Mathmos Lover

Smart Astro Liquid

Hi! I was wondering what the fluid was inside the Mathmos smart astro bottles? I've just bought one from Ebay (hasn't arrived yet) but its…

Started by Marcus

0 Jul 13, 2014

Thanks for all the info here

I wanted to get a nice Lava Lamp for my desk. Little did I know what I was getting myself into. I read half a dozen threads on this site an…

Started by Sean Foreman

8 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Sean Foreman

Top off Mathmos astro

Today, I received my faded blue/blue astro from ebay. The seller didn't have the original box, so I expected just a blank box, but it was a…

Started by Cowmatian

14 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Cowmatian

Would this work in an astro?

I have a mathmos astro on the way, and instead of rewiring it, I wanted to use a wall socket that it's plug will fit wired to a us plug. I…

Started by Cowmatian

8 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by LampHead

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service