Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'bottle' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bottle Capacity?

Hi, it would be interesting to know the capacity of each bottle. So could anyone complete this: MATHMOS: -Lunar: 4.5 liter -Fluidium: -As…

Started by Astralav

15 yesterday
Reply by Rototype

How to fix wax sticking to your globe

After many months of frustration I have finally figured out the cure for wax sticking to the glass. I am confident that this will work for…

Started by Autumn

26 Jan 27, 2022
Reply by tim

Cloudy Telstar Replacement Bottle

Hey All, so the telstar I ordered a couple of months ago started having sticking wax. Mathmos recommended I run it longer, submerge it in h…

Started by James

3 Aug 12, 2020
Reply by Mr T

Replacement Bottle for Tiki Hot Rock Lite?

Hello, everyone. My family just moved and our kids have been thrilled watching our lava lamp collection on display (our previous apartment…

Started by Matt Garner

6 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by kero48

Fluidium Opale bottle replacement

hi, I've put on ebay a fluidium opale bottle replacement with 3 mathmos bulbs (blue, red, green). http://www.ebay.fr/itm/182627424121?ssPa

Started by IdOrU 02

0 Jun 19, 2017

Home Made Lava Lamp with an Absolute Vodka bottle

Hello, Newbie here. I working on a making a lava lamp from an Absolute Vodka bottle. I have mixed my Ooze using the instructions fund on t…

Started by BaDDApple

8 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by BaDDApple

Using a Mathmos Bottle in an Old Lava Lite Base

I own a lava lite model e127444-b that I got a long time ago. The base is 98 mm wide and around 51 mm deep (measured from the top of the bu…

Started by Gus

0 Feb 19, 2016

Mathmos Herritage Bottles Don't Work with a Polished Base!?

Hey guys, I just tried to buy a turquoise astro replacement bottle with a polished silver stand and a polished silver cap on the Mathmos si…

Started by Mathmos Lover

14 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Jason

Lava Bottles & Caps

Hello Everyone, This is my second attempt at this post as the last one disappeared as I was clicking to add and I hadn't saved elsewhere!…

Started by ElectricMonkey

3 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Joseph White

Anyone have an extra consort bottle?

I was at a local store where the guy sells stuff he gets at estate sales and other similar places. I've been going out there since I was ju…

Started by Cowmatian

2 May 22, 2015
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service