Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'bulb' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please read! I need help

Help! I got this at a garage sale and I cannot find the right bulb for this. I know I need 40w pearl fancy round globes, as the sticker say…

Started by Lily T

2 Nov 2, 2020
Reply by Lily T

gu10 bulb replacement

Hi everyone! I just received a new astro from mathmos that I purchased for my father's birthday. It uses a gu10 35w bulb. Since I'm in the…

Started by Deacon

0 May 13, 2020

Light Bulb Socket for Homemade Lava Lamp?

Hi all! It's been a while since I've posted anything. I'm still struggling with my homemade lava lamp concept, mainly the light socket and…

Started by Kitty Capulet

5 Jul 11, 2018
Reply by Galaxy_9

Dimmer = lava flow magic! Especially in Summer

Hey all, I am living in a 3rd floor apartment in NYC, and its basically 80 degrees in here all the time even with the AC running. I recentl…

Started by VintageK

4 Jul 6, 2018
Reply by Claude J

Clear vs frosted bulb

Hi all, I recently had to replace the bulb in my Mathmos Astro Baby. It takes a 30 watt reflector bulb. The original bulb from Mathmos was…

Started by perishingtardis

3 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by perishingtardis

Source for replacement bulb for clearview?

Anyone know of where to get bulbs for the 32oz lamps? I brought home 2 clearviews and one of the bulbs blew the instant I turned it on.  It…

Started by Brian

37 May 13, 2017
Reply by kero48

Mathmos bulbs

Hi guys. I've just bought received a new GU10 bulb from Mathmos for my heritage Astro. As you probably know, they are very expensive - £9.8…

Started by perishingtardis

5 Feb 25, 2017
Reply by perishingtardis

How do I change the light bulb?

I have a model EB-986 rocket style lamp that I purchased 7 or 8 years ago from a thrift store. Recently, the bulb burned out.  But, I canno…

Started by Thomas

1 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by VOXul

Can't find the bulb I need :(

Hey guys, I recently came across a 55" floor standing lamp - it's a Lipan LP01-3001. I know it screams China, but I picked it up at local…

Started by Robert Roussel

18 May 13, 2016
Reply by VOXul

Propper Grande light bulb

Hey everyone I have a Grande without a light bulb and I was wondering where to get the proper bulb. I believe it is the 100watt r20 base.…

Started by Steve

4 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Michael

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service