Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'bulb' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hunter Sata Bulb?

Hi, I just received a Hunter Sata Lamp. I was very surprised to see the lamp is fitted with a big 75w bulb. The bulb is seated on a ring, a…

Started by Astralav

5 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Astralav

UV bulbs: are they too hot?

Hi, there is some black light E27 75W and E14 40W bulbs available. (it could be used for a Lunar and a Jet for exemple) I know the black li…

Started by Astralav

5 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Astralav

Chrome bulb?

Hi, I saw this bulb: What is the chrome part doing? Is it better for use them in a lavalamp, or is it only good for aesthetic reason? Than…

Started by Astralav

3 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Tim Gill

100 watt Bulb: Clear of Frosted?

Hi, I just got a discount on 10X R80 100 watt bulbs for 10eur delivered. The bulbs arrived today, and they're the clear type. Is it ok to u…

Started by Astralav

2 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Wile E. Coyote

Rejuvenate Fluidium after 2 years

Hi all, Just joined this site, and I'm hoping someone will be able to help me out! I've got a Fluidium lamp (the one with the Ross Lovegr…

Started by squibn

13 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Tim Gill

My progress on Colossus bulb replacement

This is an update to a question brought up in this previous threadhttp://oozinggoo.ning.com/forum/topics/well-anyone-still-want-a?id=15…

Started by matt01165

8 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by matt01165

Telstar / Astrobaby bulb?

Hi, could anyone tell me what is the exact reference for a bulb to fit on Telstar Astrobaby? I know it is a 30w, but that's all. Thanks

Started by Astralav

2 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Astralav

ATTN Imperial Owners: sorta-cheapo GE bulbs on eBay

As I've recently learned, finding 150-watt R40 floodlight bulbs can be a bit tricky.  Of course, bulbman.com has 'em, for about $11 each (2…

Started by MJM

1 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by LampHead

replacement bulbs for grande

I just found out that you can no longer purchase 100w r20f in the USA!  I was told they are all switching over to halogen or LED instead. …

Started by cristy

7 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Wile E. Coyote

Opal Fluidium - Blue colour boosting bulb

Hi Guys Don't suppose any of you have a stock pile of original Mathmos blue colour boosting bulbs for an Opal Fluidium. Just half a dozen,…

Started by Pete

5 Jun 6, 2011

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service