Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'cap' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for 2 top caps

Hello,    Would anyone out there happen to have an extra black and silver cap? I'm looking for replacement caps for my Midnight and Silver…

Started by Derek

3 Oct 21, 2021
Reply by Little L

Intertek lava lamp questions

Hello! First post here but prior lurker.  I have an intertek lava lamp that’s got flaky water. It was fine a few years ago when I last ran…

Started by Danielle Brown

0 Jan 18, 2021

Wave Machine Guy Trying to Restore Vinatge Lava Lamps. (Help!)

Hi guys, it's been some time since I have visited the boards.  I was recently contacted about restoring four vintage Lava Lamps for an olde…

Started by HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC

12 Sep 28, 2019
Reply by Claude J

Who wants a Lunar Cone replica?

Hi, like many, the cone of my Lunar is damaged. To repair it while keeping the mirror finish is not easy, so I contacted a guy who can make…

Started by Astralav

26 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by Astralav

Capper??

I have been using a screw clamp to seal the caps back on some globes I have been working on but am considering the purchase of a capper fro…

Started by Sentrex

13 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Claude J

Replacement caps for 52oz LL bottles

Hi, everyone! I ordered some of the lava bottles from sciplus, and found these little jars with lids that I thought looked like Mathmos cap…

Started by Cowmatian

1 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Keith

Making Replacement Caps

I am sure many of you have had problems with loosing caps, breaking caps, or just getting a lamp without a cap. Well i believe I have come…

Started by Kempton

6 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Brad

Need a plastic screw-on cap for my 1975 Century

I am trying to bring my Century back to life.  I got it for my birthday when I was 14 and I've had it all these years.  It has languished i…

Started by Rich C

10 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Rich C

Cap globe hot or cold?

I have been trying to get my '93 aristocrat's wax to completely stick to the coil by swirling the globe around, moving the coil with a magn…

Started by Cowmatian

7 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Rodrigo

Does anyone have an extra wizard cap I can buy?

Hello fellow Goo-ers.  Does anyone have an extra silver-colored wizard cap that I can buy?  This is the cone shaped top part that is 2" at…

Started by Vince

4 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Samantha Gregory

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service