Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'cap' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Strange Living Jewel bottle

Hi, my quest to find enough Living Jewel bottle to make a Lunar is nearly finished. Today I bought one bottle with a strange yellow rubber…

Started by Astralav

7 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Astralav

WANTED: Black Aristocrat Base/Wizard Tops

Hey all, Just bought a couple of Wizards (a black with red globe and a silver with purple globe), but both are missing the caps. Also boug…

Started by Samuel Evans

0 Jan 26, 2013

Strange Crestworth Telstar cap

Hi, I just received a Crestworth Telstar. This lamp doesn't have the usual T shape black plastic bottle cap, but a normal white plastic cap…

Started by Astralav

15 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Johnny

Looking for midnights

Looking for midnight series lamps. Specifically 8422 blue/purple, 8423 blue/green, 8429 yellow/green, 8431 orange/purple and 8404 pink/whit…

Started by Michelle Walters

0 Apr 11, 2012

How to recap your lava lamp?

I just got my lava lamp.yesterday.However,I got it not by ordering online,but by searching in shops.So I got one with what supposed to be a…

Started by Bowlerhat

7 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Gwen Williams

Re-sealing bottle cap with a hose clamp

I reluctantly had to open a rare globe awhile back to get some separated wax back together. I had never really got the cap back on correctl…

Started by Erin

5 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Mattmos

What is the function of the top cover that covers the cap in a lava lamp?

I'm talking about this part: Does it have any useful function besides an aesthetic one? For example, would my lamp run any different or…

Started by Luke F

7 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

Mathmos Jet Cap Wanted!!

Hey everyone, if anyone owns a spare black mathmos jet cap they are willing to sell? as i have bought a jet this morning but its cap is mis…

Started by James Manley

4 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by James Manley

The big lava lamp information thread

This is a huge post containing a compilation of everything lava lite.                                           "We're sorry. The maximum n…

Started by Autumn

12 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Kempton

Wanted: empty globes and bases.

hey guys. im on the hunt for about 4 empty 32oz globes, and 3 silver wizard bases and caps.im wanting to make green/white and red/white and…

Started by Diin

5 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Pretzel Gal

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service