Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'century' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bottle glued to base, I think... Ideas?

Hey, all. New member, first post.I bought (through pictures, no hands-on) what I thought was a twin to what I think is a Century 100 I have…

Started by Steven Marra

20 Mar 18, 2021
Reply by Steven Marra

Looking for a Blue Midnight Century! 413

Hi everyone! First off, I am a new lava junkie to this site and am very excited to keep exploring. I have been searching for a blue wax/cle…

Started by KS

1 Feb 10, 2021
Reply by Lamp Addict

AttentionWalmartshoppers!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lava-5001-Lava-Lite-16.3-Century-Lava-Lamp-White-Wax-Blue-Liquid-Silver-Base/39174488spoiler alert!   if you appl…

Started by matt01165

7 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by matt01165

Wanted: 52 oz Red/Clear or Red/Yellow

I've gotten quite a few duds from ebay, and really just want a nice one that flows well to compliment by blue/white I have.  Busy flow or r…

Started by Bridget T

0 Jun 15, 2015

Replacement caps for 52oz LL bottles

Hi, everyone! I ordered some of the lava bottles from sciplus, and found these little jars with lids that I thought looked like Mathmos cap…

Started by Cowmatian

1 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Keith

Looking for JUNKED OUT Centuries to Refurb!

Do you have a vintage (or 90's I guess) century that you'd be willing to sell for parts? Do you have one that's thick as pea soup, wax stuc…

Started by Loren

4 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Kempton

Is it the coil? (with pictures)

First background on the lamp. I bought this century about a year ago cloudy and very sticky. I cycled it  first to clear it and then dumped…

Started by Kempton

5 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Kempton

Oh The CYCLING

my dogs knocked over my century... when I decided to run it for the first time in a few months. Now it is cloudy and i need to cycle it. Wo…

Started by Kempton

5 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Kempton

Need help restoring my 1975 Century, various problems

Since I am new here, I'll first introduce myself a bit.  I've been fascinated by Lava Lamps since I was a little kid.  I can remember when…

Started by Rich C

45 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Rich C

Half Full Lava Light Century 100 1982

Hello everybody! I've got a Century 100-1982, that works well, but as you can see, needs fluid. Was tipped over years ago and I never quite…

Started by Elaine Schoendorf

47 May 27, 2013
Reply by Samantha Gregory

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service