Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'century' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A little help in ID'ing this one

Hi All, I found this lamp in Boston last year but forgot about it.  I think it is a Century but I have never seen one that comes apart like…

Started by Scott

4 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Scott

have 3 lava lamps to trade with original boxes.

1. is a blue swirl no. 7003 blue liquid with white wax and original box. 2. wizard no. 6624 silver base and with blue liquid and yellow wa…

Started by keith the lava

0 Oct 3, 2012

Century Model 101 - Was there such a thing?

See the model 101 - the florescent green/red wax lamp? Did this ever really exist? I've never seen one and this is the only picture I can…

Started by Erin

58 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

I Finally Got a Century!

Yay! :) $45 shipped. :) Not too bad! And here is my favorite part: Screw-on cap! I know this is pretty ho-hum for most people here, but I'…

Started by Loren

14 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by lava luva ~ Tiffany

Newly Acquired Cloudy Lava Lite Century

Hello Goo Heads! I absolutely love this site! There is a ton of information! I received this Century Lava Lite as a Valentine's gift from…

Started by Char

9 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Autumn

looking to trade some vintage 70's lamps

I have an aristocrat , century and wizard of 70's vintage wanting to trade.  The century with the starlight base has the original box.  rea…

Started by keith the lava

2 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by keith the lava

Flow Problem with early 70's century:(

Hey all, I just joined after reading for weeks, I have an early 70's red wax, yellow liquid century, that doesnt flow very good.  When its…

Started by David Acres

8 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

Does anyone know who owns this lamp?

Hey all, I have been trying to do research on the earliest lava models and colors.  I found this photo in my archive of lava pics mostly fr…

Started by VintageK

1 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Erin

add food coloring

i have a September 1973 gold century. After it dropped it clouded and before it was blue green. now it has green wax and snot colored water…

Started by Kempton

4 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

Goo kit century needs a 60 watt?

It won't go on a 40 so I put it on a 60. Could I fix it by adding more surf? Also it appears that wax is sticking to the globe but only whe…

Started by Kempton

20 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Kempton

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service