Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'ceramic' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Betty Boop Lava Lamp W ceramic base not performing as it should.

Here's one for you lava lamp sleuths. I purchased a Betty Boop Lamp with the heavy ceramic base similar to the Penzoil, Batman , Superman l…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

4 Jun 21, 2020
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

Up for sale

For sale    Here is a list of the lamps, so if anyone have an interest just PM me.    -Consort  ( refill with kirk's fast purple glitter…

Started by flip

1 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by flip

In Search of Icon Series Lava Lamps

I currently own the Alien and Celestial lamps from the Icon Series Ceramic collection. The globe of my Celestial lamp is not the original,…

Started by Audrey Dunlow

3 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by MileHigh

Nice ceramic icon Galactic for sale or trade

There are numerous photos in the picture section and also two short videos showing the flow, just search Galactic and you should find them…

Started by Rich C

4 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Rich C

Gather round, goo-heads, for Lava Lite storytime!

Trust me: if you're nuts about lamps so rare, no model name is known, THIS IS YOUR THREAD! Today's story: What do a trip to Lava World in 1…

Started by Jonas Clark-Elliott

68 May 17, 2013
Reply by Erin

Wanted: Chester the Jester Icon Series lava lamp

Hi everybody, I'm looking for a Chester the Jester lava lamp from the first Icon Series. Anybody got one they want to sell? It's not essen…

Started by Evan Bynum

2 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Evan Bowman

The big lava lamp information thread

This is a huge post containing a compilation of everything lava lite.                                           "We're sorry. The maximum n…

Started by Autumn

12 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Kempton

Snowman Lava on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200398999061 For those who might want the Holiday icon rarities. Price is a bit hig…

Started by WeeboTech

7 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by matt01165

need a cap

Hey everybody! I hope you all had great holidays and that everyone got what they wanted! I did, including two great ceramic lamps. I will b…

Started by Antstep

1 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Closing my group

Hey everyone! Just saying i will be closing my very generic group titled "Ceramic Lovers". If your wondering why im closing the group it's…

Started by Antstep

4 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Antstep

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service