Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'cheap' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Lava List - AKA Where to find respectably priced lamps

LAST UPDATE: December, 13th 2015 @ 21:15 EST (UTC -05:00)   THE DAYS OF CHEAP GRANDES HAVE RETURNED Heritage and 50th grandes are no mor…

Started by Joseph White

50 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Jonathan B

Looking for Lamp Base

Hey everyone! im in search of a lamp base for the Midnight series. Hoping someone out there has a extra one for CHEAP.  Thanks! Please cont…

Started by Jolietgreg

6 May 23, 2014
Reply by Sean W.

I can't believe I missed this!

Look what this (link below) sold for. It wasn't even an auction, it was buy it now, or best offer! I'll be checking ebay more often now. I…

Started by Cowmatian

7 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Aladdin 2 Lava

Are generic lamps safe?

I was recently at 5 below and saw their "groovy lamps", I didn't get one because 5 dollars seemed too good to be true. I got home and looke…

Started by Cowmatian

4 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by lalalava

New Lava Lamp Squidoo Lens

Hey everyone!  I just joined oozinggoo.com today.  If you get a free moment please visit my new Squidoo Lens BUY LAVA LAMPS ONLINE I look…

Started by Scott

1 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Steven

I am new to oozinggoo.com - Introduction

Hello everyone!  My name is Scott.  I live in eastern Tennessee and I just joined oozinggoo.com today.  I was really excited to find a site…

Started by Scott

3 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by MattMJB0188

Got a Barack Obama Lava Lamp Cheap

Hey, I was able to pick up one of these babies at the local BigLots for only $28.00 (they had 2 more there when I left) I thought it was a…

Started by Drew

3 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Tim

Christmas Tree Shop: $5 lava lamps!

If you have a Christmas Tree Shop near you I suggest you see if they have the same deal as the New London, CT store... their own chinese-ma…

Started by johnny

1 Jan 26, 2009

Kmart blowing out Lava products CHEAP!

I just got a bunch of 8oz lamps for $3.19 and 20 oz. for $5.99 at a couple of Kmarts. Get 'em while they last. It looks like they're gettin…

Started by John

6 May 3, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service