Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'clear' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pur Water Filter / Clearing cloudy lamp pics

I re-posted this in the help section in case people didn't see it. Thanks to LUV MY LAMPS for the idea to do this. I didn't want to spend…

Started by w34payton

43 Dec 14, 2021
Reply by Claude J

Do I have what I hope I have? Globe 01 - Clear/White

I got this on eBay last week. I saw it and though "oh, another faded 03", but then looked at the pics and noticed that it didn't have any c…

Started by Erin

9 Mar 5, 2018
Reply by Erin

Mathmos Herritage Bottles Don't Work with a Polished Base!?

Hey guys, I just tried to buy a turquoise astro replacement bottle with a polished silver stand and a polished silver cap on the Mathmos si…

Started by Mathmos Lover

14 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Jason

Finally found a Giant

Since I first started collecting lava lamps, I have been dreaming about finding a giant. I remember seeing them as a little kid, my local s…

Started by Cowmatian

4 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Tim

Lava Lamp Issue

Hello all, I am new to the site and I am glad I found it! I got this lamp years ago and I have fond memories of it. It got me through late…

Started by Andrew

24 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Andrew

Possible Clear Fluid Replacement

I bought a Fog Machine at a garage sale over the weekend.  It came with a 64oz bottle of fog juice which turns out is propylene glycol and…

Started by Scott

18 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by lalalava

New Lava Lite Clearviews spotted on Amazon.com

Of course they are all out of stock, but LOOK. NEW STUFF. Links: http://www.amazon.com/Lava-Lite-4434-17-Inch-Clearview/dp/B00D7FQ3HY/re

Started by Erin

13 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Ian

New lamps at Lava Lite

Has anyone bought or seen the new lamps at Lava Lite. Have they solved their cloudy, crappy flow problems yet? I want to buy but not get bu…

Started by Lär

2 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Lär

Wanted: empty globes and bases.

hey guys. im on the hunt for about 4 empty 32oz globes, and 3 silver wizard bases and caps.im wanting to make green/white and red/white and…

Started by Diin

5 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Pretzel Gal

Operation: fix flow

Ok everyone, I got the red/clear 20oz lava world that everyone is telling me to get rid of which I refuse to. It isn't flowing at all even…

Started by Project Parks

9 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Project Parks

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service