Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'cloudy' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mathmos Jet Cloudy & Not Bubbling

I'm looking for any help to try and salvage my yellow liquid/green wax Mathmos Jet.  I think I probably left it running for too lengthy a t…

Started by Panthraz

5 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Astrobaby

Cloudy No More!

Ok here's the story...I got home from work one afternoon and sitting on my porch was a package from a well known lava lamp manufacturer.  I…

Started by Scott

1 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Kris

opening an astro?

hi guys. recently picked up a bargain ( apparently ) at a boot sale - a mathmos astro for £5 guessing it started life as a green wax / clea…

Started by alan lovedog

7 Mar 20, 2010

Filtering the recent batch of cloudy Mathmos bottles

Hi all, I recently scored a few brand new Mathmos bottles that unfortunately are victims of the recent batch of cloudy clear fluid - the cl…

Started by Reszound

4 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Reszound

Two Questions: 1-Cloudy liquid 2-Fast flowing astro

Hey Guys, Got two different questions and didn’t see any point in making two new discussions. While I was in the attic today looking for…

Started by Danial Thomas

4 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Danial Thomas

Black lava lamp ever clear up completely?

Hello all! I recently purchased a 52 oz black/clear lava lamp... after several exchanges due to scratched globes, I got one that was decen…

Started by Tortoise Avenger

4 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Floating particles

I think my lamp got bumped around in the car, because there are floating particles in the liquid. It's not so cloudy I can't see inside it,…

Started by DiMono

3 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Ultrafixtion

Pump for sale

Hi guys. A while ago i got a pump so i could pump out two lamps that were insanely cloudy and after those two last projects i really decide…

Started by Laborchet

0 Mar 5, 2009

Filter Pump?

What is a filter pump that I hear everyone talking about to make the liquid clear. Oh and how do you get one and how do you do it and all t…

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

5 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by MyFriendGoo

How do you remove the cap on a Grande?

I need to filter pump a grande. How do I remove the cap?

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

2 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Eternal_Eidolon

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service