Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'cloudy' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Filtering the recent batch of cloudy Mathmos bottles

Hi all, I recently scored a few brand new Mathmos bottles that unfortunately are victims of the recent batch of cloudy clear fluid - the cl…

Started by Reszound

4 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Reszound

Two Questions: 1-Cloudy liquid 2-Fast flowing astro

Hey Guys, Got two different questions and didn’t see any point in making two new discussions. While I was in the attic today looking for…

Started by Danial Thomas

4 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Danial Thomas

Black lava lamp ever clear up completely?

Hello all! I recently purchased a 52 oz black/clear lava lamp... after several exchanges due to scratched globes, I got one that was decen…

Started by Tortoise Avenger

4 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Floating particles

I think my lamp got bumped around in the car, because there are floating particles in the liquid. It's not so cloudy I can't see inside it,…

Started by DiMono

3 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Ultrafixtion

Pump for sale

Hi guys. A while ago i got a pump so i could pump out two lamps that were insanely cloudy and after those two last projects i really decide…

Started by Laborchet

0 Mar 5, 2009

Filter Pump?

What is a filter pump that I hear everyone talking about to make the liquid clear. Oh and how do you get one and how do you do it and all t…

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

5 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by MyFriendGoo

How do you remove the cap on a Grande?

I need to filter pump a grande. How do I remove the cap?

2 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Eternal_Eidolon

FROZEN GLOBE!

I was posting regarding a grande lamp that came cloudy. It was black and clear and an 08 model. Well as I also told you and promised I woul…

8 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by Eternal_Eidolon

Easiest Way to transfer liquid

I found a Lava lamp at the goodwill about 2 days ago. It has red lava and ugly liquid. I don't think the liquid is cloudy, but what do I kn…

Started by Scott

9 Sep 18, 2008

HOW TO CLEAR CLOUDY LAMPS FROM THE OOZGOO FORUM ARCHIVES

Bad me, I neglected to get the author's name but the material is worth reading for us Lava Come Latelys. K "Revisiting the clouds" LAST ED…

Started by Woodvetch

9 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by fog rider

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service