Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'consort' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lava Lite Executive on Sale on Ebay

Just came across an Executive in what looks like beautiful condition on Ebay, and though I would let you guys know. http://www.ebay.com/it

Started by Syriin

1 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Claude J

Anyone have an extra consort bottle?

I was at a local store where the guy sells stuff he gets at estate sales and other similar places. I've been going out there since I was ju…

Started by Cowmatian

2 May 22, 2015
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Wanted a Consort

Please reply here or email me at mpmitri@gmail.com of you have a Consort to sell. Thank you very much!  Michael 

Started by Michael

2 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Jim

Successfully Filtered My Mediterranean Consort Globe

I'm pumped!   What used to be a cloudy, but flowing Mediterranean/Consort globe is now clear, AND it's flowing the same as before! I wasn…

Started by Kirk

21 May 5, 2013
Reply by Marley's Ghost

Cant get your consort to flow after a refill? This is why.

I have spent the last few days trying to fix my consort. Many people have tried and failed to refill their consorts and now I know why. My…

Started by Autumn

13 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Autumn

Lazy Consort

Hi everyone!  I'm trying to improve my consort.  It is original bright orange wax and the flow is so slow and boring.  I have had to empty…

Started by Jennifer

0 Apr 14, 2012

Anyone here who scored this baby?

eBay Auction

Started by WeeboTech

5 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Consort globe needed!

Hi gang. I would like to complete my 1967 Expo lamp, otherwise known as the "Blue Magoo" lamp after having the seller break the original sc…

Started by VintageK

0 Aug 16, 2011

Strange quick dream

Hey everyone i haven't posted in a while so i decided to share a quick dream i had last night about lava. Well i'm just walking down the st…

Started by Antstep

3 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Daniele

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service