Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'dimmer' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dimmer Switches

Ok folks... what are you using for dimmer switches? Can you please post links or photos?

Started by Pretzel Gal

18 May 14, 2021
Reply by Claude J

Dimmer = lava flow magic! Especially in Summer

Hey all, I am living in a 3rd floor apartment in NYC, and its basically 80 degrees in here all the time even with the AC running. I recentl…

Started by VintageK

4 Jul 6, 2018
Reply by Claude J

Is any member bought this Lunar tonight?

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150780992983 Sold for 337£ Owner says he's got it new, and it's got the original dimmer switch: Doesn't look like the o…

Started by Astralav

1 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Modulo '70

Inline Cord Dimmer Found...Tried...It works!

To All:  I know that we are constantly struggling to find a way to keep the flow consistent and all too often we find the need for a dimmer…

Started by Scott

0 Jan 5, 2011

For lamps without dimmers

So i'm sure everyone will have seen these. I kept meaning to get one and i finally got rount to it.I wish i'd bought one years ago, as I ke…

Started by Ford Prefect - NPNG

1 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Ford Prefect - NPNG

Dimmer?

I have heard of people using dimmer bulbs and dimmer power bars to prevent overheating for extended lava-ness. Now what dimmer and bulb com…

Started by Joshua Dreger

1 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Jonny Magma

Lamp running times on dimmers

I know that running times are well documented on this site, but I'm wondering what people think about running times while they the lamps ar…

Started by Reszound

5 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Buying a dimmer in Australia

I've been searching this forum and google to try and get a plug in dimmer for my lava lamp which is getting hot too quickly. However I can…

Started by halfrabbit

2 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by halfrabbit

You guys are killing me

....or my wallet that is. I just bought two blue and green "Hot Rocks" or as they are called on the actual package "Hot Rockets" at Walmar…

Started by 1992

5 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by 1992

How to Best Use a Dimmer?

My lamp takes a long time to heat up, then overheats very soon afterward. I bought a dimmer and am trying to find the best way to use it.…

Started by Eric B

3 Feb 9, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service