Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'for' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I trashed an EXCALIBUR last night.

I trashed one of my EXCALIBURS last night that I only fired up a couple of times and of all my EXCALIBURS not only was it one of the newest…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

0 Apr 24, 2021

Wanted “Haze or Retro Haze” lamp

Hello I just started collecting lava lamps and now I am currently looking for the Haze swirl multi colored lamp if anyone is willing to sel…

Started by Angie

0 May 9, 2020

2 x Carramar Lamps Available

Greetings from Down Under, I've got 2 carramar lamps available for sale: 1 x Carramar (3 leg base: riveted version) - scratch on the base…

Started by Little L

6 Nov 8, 2019
Reply by Mr MaGoo

Todays Letgo score for 40.00 NEW in Box - Wonder Woman

Todays Letgo score for 40.00 NEW in Box - Wonder Woman.  It just keeps getting better and better using Letgo.  Does anyone use Ebay anymore…

3 Jun 6, 2018
Reply by kero48

2 x Carramar Lamps For Sale (CLOSED)

G'day all, I am back again as promised with 2 variations of the Carramar up for grabs. Current rates for shipping to the states from oz is…

Started by Little L

4 Mar 23, 2018
Reply by Little L

Fantasia Glitter Graphics

I've never done this before so here it goes.  Does anyone have Fantasia Glitter Graphics lamps they want to sell. I'm looking for the Mime…

0 Jan 22, 2018

Polished Grande Color change Base and Cap

For those that are on a tight budget , and wish to own a color change Grande. I may have a solution. I have rebuilt the Polished base that…

Started by Claude J

4 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by Claude J

Colossus Lava Lamp For Sale in Middle GA

Not sure if this is kosher, but here goes: Hello, I've inherited a colossus lava lamp I don't have time or room for. The fade switch on thi…

Started by Rebecca

68 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by George S.

Some Mathmos Lavalamps for sell on Ebay Germany

Hello i sell some Mathmos Lavalamps on eBay Germany ! http://www.ebay.de/sch/egomental/m.html?item=331672639548&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESEL

Started by mathmosotaku

0 Oct 7, 2015

Brand New Mathmos Telstar Clear / Pink (with EU Plug) For Sale

Hello All, Some of you will know that we had to discontinue our Mathmos range a while ago now as Mathmos restricted UK sellers to selling i…

Started by ElectricMonkey

4 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by ElectricMonkey

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service