Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'glass' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to fix wax sticking to your globe

After many months of frustration I have finally figured out the cure for wax sticking to the glass. I am confident that this will work for…

Started by Autumn

26 Jan 27, 2022
Reply by tim

Globe stained from the inside?

Has anyone had this problem before? What do you think can be done without pouring out the liquid and scrubbing from the inside? What do you…

Started by Matt Tesoriero

6 Mar 25, 2020
Reply by Marcel Goolamp

Gluing glass

Someone knocked something heavy on my 1989 Model 8100 (nominally 32oz -- I think it's called "Midnight" on this site) and the neck of the b…

Started by David Chesler

6 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by David Chesler

Custom Made Steampunk lava head

In laying out the necessary shelving (in anticipation to move to larger home) that I will need to properly display all my lamps, I'm coming…

Started by Claude J

2 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Claude J

How can I fix my lava lamp?

Hello, my name is Ezequiel. I have a practically new lava lamp (I bought it on April and I don't turn it on very often). The thing is that…

Started by ezequiel coeli

11 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Kobra Karl

Pyrex, Tempered glass bottles: really?

Hi, it is advised on this board to use pyrex/tempered glass for globe. It makes sense, but... Lunar bottle are regular glass, and I saw a…

Started by Astralav

20 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by TheBlobfish

Scratch removal on a globe, any tips?

Hi, I've got few scratches on my Fluidium Grande, including a deep one. Do you know any tips to remove them? Thanks PS: I've got some polis…

Started by Astralav

3 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Pierre Brazeau

The big lava lamp information thread

This is a huge post containing a compilation of everything lava lite.                                           "We're sorry. The maximum n…

Started by Autumn

12 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Kempton

A glass head going up on ebay just like Bohdan's

I have a glass display head just like Bohdan's that I am putting up on ebay.  There are no chips or cracks.  As you can see it makes a cool…

Started by Scott

2 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Susan

Cursed Mediteranean

I can not get my mediteranean to work.  I have done about 7 refills, all different wax.  The goo either doesn't connect to the coil (2x thi…

Started by Jennifer

27 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by joust

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service