Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'globe' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Replacement Bottle for Tiki Hot Rock Lite?

Hello, everyone. My family just moved and our kids have been thrilled watching our lava lamp collection on display (our previous apartment…

Started by Matt Garner

6 Jul 13
Reply by kero48

globe cracked but not fractured - is it still usable?

Hello ! Have been working on changing out the water/wax on my Century 100 and noticed that the bottom of the globe is cracked.  Is this gl…

Started by Elaine Schoendorf

15 Jun 8
Reply by kero48

Grande globes wanted

Interested in purchasing 2 or 3 empty Grande globes.  I have some project ideas in mind but don't want to sacrifice my current globes! Tha…

Started by Keith

49 Mar 16
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

For advanced lava engineers - heat but no light

I have a silverwax glitter ball baby astro and as good as it looks on, I reckon it looks even better when it's flowing but switched off - l…

Started by Reszound

12 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by Nee

Quality of glass globes

I have 3 lava lamps, a 1998 blue/ white midnight starship, a 1995 clear/red midnight, and a 1993 aristocrat. I had them all running at once…

Started by Cowmatian

4 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Rodrigo

How to fix wax sticking to your globe

After many months of frustration I have finally figured out the cure for wax sticking to the glass. I am confident that this will work for…

Started by Autumn

17 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Marley's Ghost

Does anyone have an extra wizard cap I can buy?

Hello fellow Goo-ers.  Does anyone have an extra silver-colored wizard cap that I can buy?  This is the cone shaped top part that is 2" at…

Started by Vince

4 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Samantha Gregory

Wax residue near bottom of globe

Is there any way to get rid of wax residue near the bottom of a globe? It was cold when I moved it but the wax still moved slightly and mar…

Started by Justin B

7 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Kobra Karl

Best option for topping off liquid in a 1970s globe?

I have a 52oz. globe from the 70s and the liquid level is low. I've replaced liquid in 60's globes, but never topped off a 70s globe. Do I…

Started by Erin

7 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Erin

Neons and other new China-made Lava Lites - wax stuck to globe around bottom

I was initially very excited about the new Neons and picked up an orange/black last week, too. After a few runs of the orange/black, I pick…

Started by Erin

24 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by G. T.

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service