Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'globe' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bottle Capacity?

Hi, it would be interesting to know the capacity of each bottle. So could anyone complete this: MATHMOS: -Lunar: 4.5 liter -Fluidium: -As…

Started by Astralav

15 Mar 26
Reply by Rototype

How to fix wax sticking to your globe

After many months of frustration I have finally figured out the cure for wax sticking to the glass. I am confident that this will work for…

Started by Autumn

26 Jan 27, 2022
Reply by tim

I trashed an EXCALIBUR last night.

I trashed one of my EXCALIBURS last night that I only fired up a couple of times and of all my EXCALIBURS not only was it one of the newest…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

0 Apr 24, 2021

Globe stained from the inside?

Has anyone had this problem before? What do you think can be done without pouring out the liquid and scrubbing from the inside? What do you…

Started by Matt Tesoriero

6 Mar 25, 2020
Reply by Marcel Goolamp

Wave Machine Guy Trying to Restore Vinatge Lava Lamps. (Help!)

Hi guys, it's been some time since I have visited the boards.  I was recently contacted about restoring four vintage Lava Lamps for an olde…

Started by HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC

12 Sep 28, 2019
Reply by Claude J

Do I have what I hope I have? Globe 01 - Clear/White

I got this on eBay last week. I saw it and though "oh, another faded 03", but then looked at the pics and noticed that it didn't have any c…

Started by Erin

9 Mar 5, 2018
Reply by Erin

Replacement Bottle for Tiki Hot Rock Lite?

Hello, everyone. My family just moved and our kids have been thrilled watching our lava lamp collection on display (our previous apartment…

Started by Matt Garner

6 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by kero48

globe cracked but not fractured - is it still usable?

Hello ! Have been working on changing out the water/wax on my Century 100 and noticed that the bottom of the globe is cracked.  Is this gl…

Started by Elaine Schoendorf

15 Jun 8, 2017
Reply by kero48

Grande globes wanted

Interested in purchasing 2 or 3 empty Grande globes.  I have some project ideas in mind but don't want to sacrifice my current globes! Tha…

Started by Keith

48 Mar 16, 2017
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

For advanced lava engineers - heat but no light

I have a silverwax glitter ball baby astro and as good as it looks on, I reckon it looks even better when it's flowing but switched off - l…

Started by Reszound

12 Dec 13, 2015
Reply by Nee

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service