Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'globe' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Consort globe needed!

Hi gang. I would like to complete my 1967 Expo lamp, otherwise known as the "Blue Magoo" lamp after having the seller break the original sc…

Started by VintageK

0 Aug 16, 2011

Dirty globe on the inside?

Well in April i got a purple clear century. It was more like purple wax and white milk. After cycling for a while it is now crystal clear.…

Started by Sgt Pepper

10 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Sgt Pepper

Lava stuck to side of lamp and cloudy.

Okay so i got a wizard lamp in the mail plugged it in after a few hours the lava is all on the side of the globe. Like a snake. What would…

Started by Sgt Pepper

8 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Sgt Pepper

Wanted: empty globes and bases.

hey guys. im on the hunt for about 4 empty 32oz globes, and 3 silver wizard bases and caps.im wanting to make green/white and red/white and…

Started by Diin

5 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Pretzel Gal

Stupid Question Time

I'm embarassed to admit in my overconfidence at fixing 3 gift lava lamps last month, I went and fried the wax in my own coveted blue lamp.…

Started by Pretzel Gal

5 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Pretzel Gal

Clear "smear" marks off inside of grande globe

Hi everyone and happy new year! My sun faded grande seems to have hit a sweet spot and now looks pretty cool (photos and video coming soon…

Started by Reszound

2 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

FROZEN GLOBE!

I was posting regarding a grande lamp that came cloudy. It was black and clear and an 08 model. Well as I also told you and promised I woul…

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

8 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by Eternal_Eidolon

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service