Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'goo' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Louie's Kit Now Available...

The new site www.gookits.com is up and running. The site is still under construction but for everyones convenience you can still purchase o…

Started by Jonny Magma

3 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Pretzel Gal

Cursed Mediteranean

I can not get my mediteranean to work.  I have done about 7 refills, all different wax.  The goo either doesn't connect to the coil (2x thi…

Started by Jennifer

27 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by joust

Phosphorescent Goo??

Has anybody ever made any?  It differs from florescent goo because it retains it's glow...aka "glow in the dark". I've seen pigments availa…

Started by Jethro

13 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Jethro

Epsom salts, canning wax with candle dye and food coloring is that enough or am I being lied to (on Ebay)?

A guy on Ebay selling lamp parts says he uses nothing but Epsom salts, canning wax with candle dye and food coloring.  Is he lying? Or can…

Started by Thumper

5 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Astrobaby

Using a goo kit in a Grande - how it went.

I received my goo kit as well as an emtpy Grande lava lite. I'm going to fill the grande with the goo kit and thought I'd post my comments,…

Started by J W

9 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Marcel Goolamp

LAVA LOUIE GOO GRANDE REFILL EXPERIENCE = WHY WOULD YOU EVER REFILL ANY OTHER WAY? HA!

I have done it all. Used existing lamps to refill a grande = a mess, not to mention the globe sacrifice and cost of buying complete lamps f…

Started by Woodvetch

75 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Woodvetch

Digital Goo for Macs!

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to inform others of a recent find. I am a Mac user and as my fellow users know there is a fun part of our com…

Started by Peter T

0 Feb 24, 2009

fixing lamp globe

i was given a lava lite...base is cool, globe is narfed...can i use "knockoff" lava from a knockoff lamp in the original liquid? its one o…

Started by Shawn

7 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Shawn

Lava won't seperate or move

I just got this lamp, it was stored in my grannys stuff, and I think it hasn't been used in a while. When I heat it up, it just kinda sits…

Started by Ace

4 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

OG Badges and Widgets for your Website

Hey everybody, You probably noticed the new logo with the lava behind it. I hope it captures that "oozing" and "gooing" in the name. I also…

Started by Mark Goo

1 Dec 1, 2007
Reply by Astrobaby

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service