Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'grande' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How many silver sharpies does it take to dye goo in a grande?

I’m want to try to dye the original yellow wax (not a MT goo kit) in a 250oz grande. Was hoping to use silver sharpies, but have no idea ho…

Started by Kate Harvey

3 Mar 11
Reply by Kate Harvey

WANTED-GRANDE BOXES

Wanted I got around to packing more lamps today in preparation to move. I discovered I am in need of at least two empty grande boxes and as…

Started by Claude J

0 Mar 22, 2018

"Custom" Grande from Lava Lite - Full Review (in progress)

Date purchased: September 18 Date received: September 20 (via FedEx Ground; I'm 3 hrs from Chicago, where it shipped) Price paid: $80 total…

Started by Erin

27 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Erin

Polished Grande Color change Base and Cap

For those that are on a tight budget , and wish to own a color change Grande. I may have a solution. I have rebuilt the Polished base that…

Started by Claude J

4 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by Claude J

Grande globes wanted

Interested in purchasing 2 or 3 empty Grande globes.  I have some project ideas in mind but don't want to sacrifice my current globes! Tha…

Started by Keith

48 Mar 16, 2017
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

I have the worst damn luck - GooKit Grande with bubbles

How does this happen? I've probably run this lamp 6 times and now the wax is full of bubbles. It didn't use to be like this. Anyone else ha…

Started by Erin

48 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Christian BayLee

Circular shelves for Grandes and other larger lamps?

Hi all, I'm intrigued by the idea of installing a glass circular shelf on my Grande's base, not unlike the "planters" that were built in to…

Started by Jason Madore

5 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

Intro/Need Grande Top Silver Cap

Hi everyone! This is my first post here on OG and I've gotten the need to "go with the flow" just like most of you have! ☺ I am hoping that…

Started by Jason Madore

3 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by Jason Madore

Propper Grande light bulb

Hey everyone I have a Grande without a light bulb and I was wondering where to get the proper bulb. I believe it is the 100watt r20 base.…

Started by Steve

4 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Michael

The Lava List - AKA Where to find respectably priced lamps

LAST UPDATE: December, 13th 2015 @ 21:15 EST (UTC -05:00)   THE DAYS OF CHEAP GRANDES HAVE RETURNED Heritage and 50th grandes are no mor…

Started by Joseph White

50 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Jonathan B

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service