Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'grande' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2013 grande coil flip ?

Hi I am new to the groupe but I do have a question about a new 2013 grande i just purchased . I have tried to run the lamp 3 times and each…

Started by jeanette

5 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Mmm...

Goo kit doesn't work

Hello! Hoping someone can help me here with my lava grande. I just replaced my old cloudy lava with a brand new goo kit, and it doesn't "fl…

Started by Matthew

9 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Matthew

Grand Grande Formula

After thinking and looking at my grande flow it must have a different formula than the rest of the Chinese lamps. It came from a good batch…

Started by Kempton

5 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Ian

Repaired my 6821 Grande

I've been lurking here for a while now, but I wanted to express my thanks for the site and the content. I was able to rescue my old H6821 G…

Started by Mike Pepe

7 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Mike Pepe

My Favorite Mistake

I bought a yellow/purple Grande from Amazon back in January.  It was cloudy, so I filtered it.  I used a carbon filter, and the dark purple…

Started by Kirk

12 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by lalalava

Which filter to get?

Howdy there!  I'm new to the site, but not new to lava lamps. :) I'm thinking about filtering a Grande and also some smaller lamps.  The f…

Started by Egnix

8 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Kaia1165

How to dye a Grande Glitter?

Hi, I just refilled a Lunar, a Jet and an Astro with a Grande Glitter. I tried to dye the jet bottle with the usual food coloring, and it j…

Started by Astralav

8 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

100 watt Bulb: Clear of Frosted?

Hi, I just got a discount on 10X R80 100 watt bulbs for 10eur delivered. The bulbs arrived today, and they're the clear type. Is it ok to u…

Started by Astralav

2 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Wile E. Coyote

sealing a grande: cold or hot?

Hi, I had filtered a grande, and now I need to seal the cap. I saw somewhere here it's better to do it when hot, so it create a vaccum when…

Started by Astralav

6 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Mr MaGoo

Did I just ruined my Grande?

Hi, another second hand lamp, another problem, that my mojo :-) First the Fluidium Grande with bubbles (flushed it today) Then my sticky Lu…

Started by Astralav

2 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Astralav

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service