Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'in' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Todays Letgo score for 40.00 NEW in Box - Wonder Woman

Todays Letgo score for 40.00 NEW in Box - Wonder Woman.  It just keeps getting better and better using Letgo.  Does anyone use Ebay anymore…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

3 Jun 6, 2018
Reply by kero48

Lava Soup - Replacing the Liquid

This thread is going to be a bit messy, since I'm still learning, but I'm going to share with everyone what I've learned about replacing th…

Started by Erin

25 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by ColinW

Giant on the way - dented base and slightly low fluid - need help

I have a lovely Giant on the way from eBay. The base has a dent in it and the fluid is a tad low.  I'm looking for help getting that dent…

Started by Erin

169 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Critter

How can I fix my lava lamp?

Hello, my name is Ezequiel. I have a practically new lava lamp (I bought it on April and I don't turn it on very often). The thing is that…

Started by ezequiel coeli

11 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Kobra Karl

*CONTEST* - Lava in the wild!

We're having our first contest here at Oozing Goo! And, this contest has prizes! The name of this contest is called "Lava in the Wild" a…

Started by Erin

97 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Ture-DK

Lava In the Wild - WINNERS!

The votes have been tallied. Thank you to all who voted! We had some amazing entries!   The top vote-getter is photo #8, which belongs to M…

Started by Erin

26 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Keith

Amazing discovery!

Ok so i received a century about 10 days ago. It flowed and was a little cloudy. Still all good, but the wax had like a million small bubbl…

Started by Kempton

2 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Kempton

Big Bubbles in Lava how do you get rid of them?

Good morning everyone. I received a replacement for the DOA 52 last week and when I fired it up it had very large bubbles. After running it…

Started by jerrell maxwell

3 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by jerrell maxwell

Problem with bubbles and I don't know how to fix this one.

Hey all. I can usually fix a problem with a globe when it flows funny or so, but this one is just not being user friendly. This globe arri…

Started by goodude26

7 Dec 29, 2007
Reply by goodude26

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service