Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'kit' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Magma Tower Wax

Anyone bought a goo kit lately?  Just wondering if the problems with the wax have been sorted out yet before I purchase one. Thanks

Started by Bridget T

2 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Bridget T

First Goo Kit

OK, so I did 9 oz. goo, topped with distilled water and only did 2.5ml of surf to start.  It's warming up now, let's see what happens!   I…

Started by Vince

10 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Brad

Goo Kit Question for This Amateur Lava Guy

Hi Folks, I went to buy goo kit items and noticed the ebay shipping rates are rediculous!  Is this really what they are charging for shippi…

Started by Vince

49 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Vince

Goo kit for Crestworth and early Jet (40W bulb)

Hi, I spent my evening and night trying to make 2 Jet bottle flowing good with Gookit. I just throwed the result in the toilet! On my gook…

Started by Astralav

4 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Astralav

Gookit, last minute advice?

Hi, I received my gookit, and I already read the gookit page, but if anyone have got advices it is now the time to let me know. I asked a…

Started by Astralav

13 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Astralav

My First GooKit Grande

Like so many others, I too have a cloudy Grande. I knew that's what I was buying when I found it on eBay though. It was $50 shipped.    I w…

Started by Erin

59 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by kiramarie

Goo kit century needs a 60 watt?

It won't go on a 40 so I put it on a 60. Could I fix it by adding more surf? Also it appears that wax is sticking to the globe but only whe…

Started by Kempton

20 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Kempton

The big lava lamp information thread

This is a huge post containing a compilation of everything lava lite.                                           "We're sorry. The maximum n…

Started by Autumn

12 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Kempton

Louie's Kit Now Available...

The new site www.gookits.com is up and running. The site is still under construction but for everyones convenience you can still purchase o…

Started by Jonny Magma

3 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Pretzel Gal

Using a goo kit in a Grande - how it went.

I received my goo kit as well as an emtpy Grande lava lite. I'm going to fill the grande with the goo kit and thought I'd post my comments,…

Started by J W

9 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Marcel Goolamp

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service