Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'lamp' (168)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Schylling Acquires Lava Brand - Lava Lite Company Sold

For some reason, the creator of the original thread deleted it, so I'm going to repost. "The Lava brand has found a new home, although one…

Started by Erin

33 Feb 20
Reply by BaBa-Gooey

Epsom Salts = Bubbly Wax

I've recently re-filled a 2-year-old Astro with new water, following precise instructions on how to get it done. I've been happy with the r…

Started by Rafael Benedicto

5 Jan 17
Reply by Claude J

Dimmer = lava flow magic! Especially in Summer

Hey all, I am living in a 3rd floor apartment in NYC, and its basically 80 degrees in here all the time even with the AC running. I recentl…

Started by VintageK

4 Jul 6, 2018
Reply by Claude J

Color changing lava lamp

Hi all, I just joined the forum.  Wanted to let people know that I am working on a color changing lava lamp.  Mine will be called the Fire…

Started by Jeremy Blakesley

64 Jun 13, 2018
Reply by Jeremy Blakesley

Diamond glitter style lamp from bigclive

I saw this on YouTube from one of my favorite channels and just had to share it. https://youtu.be/NQNB9w9RPVM

Started by Cowmatian

8 May 11, 2018
Reply by David Brunton

GOOLAMP Glitter Bottle suitable for Lunar FOR SALE!

GOOLAMP Glitter Bottle for Lunar FOR SALE! Hi everyone. I want to show you my new Glitter Bottles suitable for the Mahmos Lunar Lavalamp. Y…

Started by Marcel

6 May 3, 2018
Reply by Marcel

2 x Carramar Lamps For Sale (CLOSED)

G'day all, I am back again as promised with 2 variations of the Carramar up for grabs. Current rates for shipping to the states from oz is…

Started by Little L

4 Mar 23, 2018
Reply by Little L

Quick review - 10" Glitter Mini "Vortex" lamps

Both are 10" high.  Lamp1: white plastic cap and base. Everything is attached - cap, base, globe. Powered with three AA batteries (n…

Started by Erin

3 Jan 27, 2018
Reply by kero48

ON SALE RARE RUSSIAN "SPUTNIK" LAMP!! Good condition

Hello guys, to all of you. I have on sale a russian very, VERY RARE Russian sputnik GLITTER lamp. Though not famous, this lamp is super ra…

Started by Daniele

0 Jan 22, 2018

New here - looking for fiber spray for a lamp

Hi! I'm new to this group, but recently got a working fiber optic lamp, and found that there is no easy way to replace the optic fiber spra…

Started by Ellen Woodrow

4 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by Soylent Green

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service