Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'lamp' (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Live Chat! added to tabs at top!

Hi Gooheads! We just added a "Live Chat" tab at the top right of every page. You can still use the pop-up links from the bottom of the page…

Started by Mark Goo

1 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Modulo '70

Rocket lava lamp

Hi Does Anyone know Who made these and if they are still avalible I would like to get some. They flowed very well from what i remember all…

Started by john

5 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Coolsox

Mathmos New lamp no news and it's Now July?

My Question is does or has anyone heard about mathmos New lava Lamp i was told it was going to be lauched in july Any news please?

Started by john

36 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by john

Making a 5 foot tall Lava Lamp?

Hi, I am attempting to make a 5 foot long lava lamp which is 6 inches in diameter. I have a big glass tube for the purpose. At the moment…

Started by Ashish Chand

6 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

Makes me wanna quit lava lamps...

The lamp I have is a 36oz "The Original Lava Brand." To my dismay, Made In China... I've left it on for a bit, and it stayed in a blob at…

Started by k h

6 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Kind of Stumped....

So my Dad had this thing out in the sideshed for a number of years. I think it is a Century, not really sure. But I've plugged it in a coup…

Started by Molly Underwood

2 Jul 1, 2009

ebay drop down menus

Hey everyone! I finally got around to one of my pet projects that has been on my to do list: the ebay tabs with drop down menus. check them…

Started by Mark Goo

7 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Mark Goo

Dropped my 52oz lamp...

Sadly I was moving stuff around in my room and I STUPIDLY picked up my 52oz blue/yellow lava lamp by the base and then the dam thing fell o…

Started by Jimmy

5 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Jimmy

And now for something completely different

Hi all, any ideas as what this could be...? And if it's worth the money...? http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=22042303

Started by Reszound

8 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Reszound

Glitter lamp problem

Hi. I hope somebody can help me with this. My brother has a blue-green glitter lava lamp he got a few years ago. He doen't use it much but…

Started by Taco-bob28

21 May 11, 2009
Reply by dj leo

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service