Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'lamp' (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I am new to lava lamps, but I live in Newfoundland, Canada

My name is Kimberly Parsons and I joined this site with the hope of all you fine people helping me in my search to start healthy collection…

Started by Kimberly

6 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

I am new to lava lamps, but I live in Newfoundland, Canada

My name is Kimberly Parsons and I joined this site with the hope of all you fine people helping me in my search to start healthy collection…

Started by Kimberly

0 Apr 16, 2009

The All New Lava Line - Killer Chat App

Our new chat is bada**. It may take a little to get used to, but it is screaming fast and much improved over the old version. The idea here…

Started by Mark Goo

12 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Kris

mathmos coloured jet orange dayglow replaceing clear liquid

hi, I have a orange jet orange/clear liquid i read somewhere that i can add distilled water to the lamp to top it up. could i replace the l…

Started by john

3 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

Digital Goo for Macs!

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to inform others of a recent find. I am a Mac user and as my fellow users know there is a fun part of our com…

Started by Peter T

0 Feb 24, 2009

New lava lamp design on e-bay!

Not really, but it is hecka funny. LOL There is a blue/yellow lava lamp with white base for sale on e-bay and the seller decided to put a…

Started by goodude26

3 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Brian

Lava + Glitter?

So has anyone tried mixing them in the same globe & liquid to know what happens? And if the answer's (likely) yes, has anyone gotten th…

Started by Silo

0 Dec 16, 2008

Recommendations for European newbie

Hi all, I'm an American living in Germany and after my wife's old cheapie lava lamp broke she said she'd want a new one. I'm now in charge…

Started by Heyfrito

3 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Novemberchild

Looking for a Special Lava Motion Lamp

I am looking for a nice lava lamp that has blue liquid, wax (blue, biege or white) and with glitter, at least 32oz. My grandson is 9 yrs. o…

Started by Melody Stiltner

6 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

iPhone Lamps

Has anyone tried any of the Lava lamp type things on the iPhone, I noticed there are a couple of them now, and wondered if they are any goo…

Started by Zobel

2 Oct 12, 2008
Reply by Zobel

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service