Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'lamp' (169)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can any one help me identify the model of my lava lamp?

Hi! I was given a lava lamp my freshman year in college by my former dorm roommate. I'm not sure if she gave it to me in 2000 or 2001. Anyw…

Started by Victoria Blades

15 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Thomas

Home Made Lava Lamp with an Absolute Vodka bottle

Hello, Newbie here. I working on a making a lava lamp from an Absolute Vodka bottle. I have mixed my Ooze using the instructions fund on t…

Started by BaDDApple

8 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by BaDDApple

verify accuracy of lamp base description

Hi Guys: Hope everyone had a happy new year . I have a question, regarding the 1960s-70s lava lite lamp starlight lamp base. Someone mispl…

Started by Ed G

9 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Claude J

Little help please? - first time buyer

Hi all, Have just stumbled across this site after suddenly getting the urge to own a lava lamp and doing some research. I'm wondering if…

Started by Joe Mumma

5 Oct 30, 2016
Reply by Joe Mumma

Fantasia unicorn glitter lamp

I am trying to find out as much info as I can on this lamp!!!! I might even be willing to sell it. Thank before hand for any help. I snappe…

Started by Caine Razor

8 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by KathyLee

17" Clearview Lava Lamp not flowing

Hey everyone. So I have a 17" clearview lava lamp and it hasn't flowed right since I got it. I feel like it's not getting hot enough. Here…

Started by Madscrills

14 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by Madscrills

Custom Made Steampunk lava head

In laying out the necessary shelving (in anticipation to move to larger home) that I will need to properly display all my lamps, I'm coming…

Started by Claude J

2 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Claude J

Replacement fibres like Sata Lite/Hunter glitter

One thing I thought I would add was I think I've found a replacement 'glitter' like Sata tinsel glitter. I'm a textile expert - knitting, c…

Started by Liz B

3 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by Emma

DIY Cloudy Lamp

So i decided to try my hand at making one of these things.  I followed the retro formula and made the wax way to heavy. I had to make the w…

Started by Matthew Miller

11 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Claude J

Warning Target.com is sending the wrong color lamps

Hi everyone, I just wanted to give you a little warning. It appears that target.com is sending out the wrong colored grandes (at least to m…

Started by Joseph White

1 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Reece

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service