Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'lava' (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any Guides on how to create lava lamps at home?

Basically bought a lava lamp from aliexpress. The lava was sticking to the glass.I open it andtook the liquid out. My dad then thought that…

Started by Guilherme Lopes

2 Jan 15
Reply by Claude J

2 x Carramar Lamps Available

Greetings from Down Under, I've got 2 carramar lamps available for sale: 1 x Carramar (3 leg base: riveted version) - scratch on the base…

Started by Little L

6 Nov 8, 2019
Reply by Mr MaGoo

Wave Machine Guy Trying to Restore Vinatge Lava Lamps. (Help!)

Hi guys, it's been some time since I have visited the boards.  I was recently contacted about restoring four vintage Lava Lamps for an olde…

Started by HughesWaveMachines

12 Sep 28, 2019
Reply by Claude J

Epsom Salts = Bubbly Wax

I've recently re-filled a 2-year-old Astro with new water, following precise instructions on how to get it done. I've been happy with the r…

Started by Rafael Benedicto

7 Sep 26, 2019
Reply by Matt Tesoriero

Hardened Lava

Wondering if anyone has ever seen this? Bought this lamp and  turned it on and about 3 hours in this happened. Stayed that way for several…

Started by Jim

9 Jun 15, 2019
Reply by Mr MaGoo

LAVA HEAD - need help

trying to make a lava head like this. do I need a coil? are there any instructions on how to make a coil? I ordered the goo from magma towe…

Started by char

20 Mar 5, 2019
Reply by Claude J

Schylling Acquires Lava Brand - Lava Lite Company Sold

For some reason, the creator of the original thread deleted it, so I'm going to repost. "The Lava brand has found a new home, although one…

Started by Erin

33 Feb 20, 2019
Reply by BaBa-Gooey

3 New Lamps - All Made From Scratch

Over the last week or so, I have made three lamps from scratch, all the exact same way, using the same supplies, same brand of wax, same ex…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

5 Feb 15, 2019
Reply by Claude J

New/old lava, glitter and plasma have all got to go

I need to purge a lot of my mostly unused items.  All prices shown are for the time in question, shipping will be at cost.  Prices on most…

Started by Rich C

29 Jan 21, 2019
Reply by Rich C

Seeking TWO all original Lava Caribbean Wave Machines Will Pay $500 EACH (Time Sensitive)

Hello All,  I am in need of TWO all original 18” Lava brand “The Wave” Machines for a display in a museum in Italy. I am willing to pay $5…

Started by HughesWaveMachines

0 Sep 9, 2018

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service